Reviews for All Out Assassin Attack
neonkoi chapter 29 . 12/15/2014
Update? Please? You can't leave all of us hanging. This story is too good.
Luna25684 chapter 4 . 7/31/2014
Both are the twins of Sigyn, is what I'd like to say for Koutarou, but then you said... So...
marygrace.bernabe.9 chapter 29 . 1/27/2014
i want more chapter please be fast i love your work!
Raining Daylight chapter 29 . 9/29/2013
Insane cliff hanger please update.
Guest chapter 29 . 6/1/2013
why hasn't this been updated for years ?
i really wanna know what happens next
i absolutely like the story pls. update soon
Guest chapter 29 . 12/5/2012
i like. put loki in a place where he turns to a child again because of odin and "died". but nah. didnt really died since everyone tried to save him. i give this 100% awesome-atude!
isara-love chapter 3 . 2/26/2012
Wow your story become so joyfull ,I really do enjoying reading it

Both mayuri and Loki so cute as pair together

isara-love chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
That was wonderful a chapter .I like it .thanks
athenas silver spear chapter 29 . 7/3/2011
Shocks,this story is i suddenly saw the last update and it's last 2 years i think?nah maybe a year.*sigh*i notice only few writes matantei loki i saw this,this story is awesome,dude to be honest you should totaly continue this!only few writes this kinds,and many reviewers/readers is expecting the making us pinning our hopes !pls!pls!finish this or 's rude to unfinish a masterpiece,and left it here hanging without an this much.
Superbluestar428 chapter 29 . 6/7/2011
Omg this story is so awesome! It's really interesting! Please continue it! I want to see what happens next and how the story ends! I can't wait!
hehehe chapter 29 . 5/10/2011
NEXT CHAPTER ! this fanfic is incredible,awsome...um...you know what i mean...heheh i really love this fic you know...and you know, this fic is the very first fanfic i've ever read and i still love it...tnx for creating such an outstanding fic! hope you'll continue it :)) keep up the good work :)) God Bless You :)) hehehehe
Guest chapter 8 . 4/30/2011
you rock!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/29/2011
WICKED!
Overlord Valkyrie chapter 29 . 3/23/2011
Aaaagh! Cliffy. don't end it's so...so...so..I can't explain how awesome this fic is! Don't stoppp! pleaaaaaaaaseeeeeee!
xenocanaan chapter 29 . 12/12/2010