Reviews for PaRoDy Sue
Mana's Madness chapter 10 . 2/12/2014
That... Was...BRILLIANT! Seriously, I despise Mary Sues and nowni won't give aby YGO stories containing OCs a chance at all. The sad thing is that Mare is actually pretty much what a lot of crappy OCs people really have are like, and my god, I've seen some in the YGO section before where someone wrote about pretty much all her favorite male characters dating her. This story was a great laugh, and had an even greater message; Mary Sues suck.
ventus89 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
if you like this you should watch yugioh the abridged sieries
and or season 0
ether one
p.s nice work i totaly agree with evrything u
Sour Schuyler chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
The buildings were... mating. LOL
Account no longer in useage chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
OMG I LOOOVVVE THIS FIC!

seriously you are a funny person (instant fav)well done

(hands author a cookie)
noyjustplainjane chapter 10 . 12/29/2010
You, you are my new hero! I love it, especially the overly cheerful yugi bit and T(whatever his name is) :)
Kikoken chapter 2 . 10/1/2007
...LMFAO.
Tomboy 601 chapter 10 . 3/25/2007
Please write a sequel!
midnightwarrior1 chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
Funny!
xXPotterFreakX chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
Yami: Yugi, careful, you might hurt yourself by talking too loud!

lmao. idk why but i loved that part
bluemoo chapter 9 . 2/11/2007
I'm frightened for Yami-Bakura now... I hope he gets out OK.
Catch 23 chapter 8 . 2/9/2007
I'm on the edge of my seat. Can they defeat her? Please God make her die! Update!
amber912 chapter 3 . 2/9/2007
"Joey: Okay, I'm going to (CENSORED) her (CENSORED) and then grab her (CENSORED) and (CENSORED) it until it (CENSORED) and finish the (CENSORED) with a big (CENSORED) (CENSORED). And that's how I plan to comb my wife's hair, if I ever get a wife."

amber912: hilarious! (falls form her chair, laughing)
bluemoo chapter 8 . 2/8/2007
This story made me chuckle out loud, though I don't know if lying in Anna Nicole Smith's bosom would be heaven. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Neko-Kikiru chapter 7 . 1/28/2007
Thsi story is the BEST Mary-sue basher evar! ZOMG! XD Gotta love Tristan's different aliases and Yugi's speech pattern.
Anime-needy chapter 2 . 1/28/2007
Even though I do own a mari sue and she has somehow made her way into the character list (Taniya)this is hilarious and oddly accurate to most everyone's sue stories. Would you mind reading mine and reviewing it? I don't care if it is a flame I just want opinions on my story.

josie aka anime-needy