Reviews for Patchwork
imjustanotheroneofthem chapter 1 . 8/9
You had me crying like a baby, dammit. I swear I even wailed. I'm such a baby. This is beautiful.
Ravengal101 chapter 1 . 7/5
This is such a cute concept. Beautiful story too. I would honestly do this in real life.
Ijustloveanimex chapter 1 . 7/2
And I'm crying. This is beautiful
Purpleprincess1147 chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
The feeeeeeeeeels T~T
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2015
*hiccup* *blinkblink*

*BAWLS* So sweet! And sad... Wish it was longer, especially the part about the fireflies. So much sentimental and beautiful imagery in such a short piece though. Lovely job!
Dancing Peony chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
As soon as I read the summary, I had a gist that it had something to do with a quilt. It was confirmed once I started reading. And my god, this story was beautiful. I cried a little when Guy died, and did so when others passed along the way.

Though the ending was circling around death, it was so... I don't have the word for it, but it definitely wasn't a depressing-sad. I felt the ending was perfect, in a ninja way.

Thank you for writing!
PotatoLizard chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
WHY IS EVERYONE DEAD?!
I thought this was going to be a HAPPY or at least not a goddamn sad fic but NOOOO YOU HAD TO HAVE MY TEARS, DIDN'T YOU!
Godammit, man. It was a good fic, but goddamn.
yellow331akb3 chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
You want to make me cry I was looking for something cute not a reason for me to go to therapy.
But it was really great!
sasuke140 chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
I cried so hard, loved it.
Team Gai chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
I read this story almost all the time. It's so heartwarming and sad. You are truly gifted Nessie-Dono. :)
neji tenten chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Ohhh... This was so sweet! :)
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Amazing. :)
emachookie chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
I knew it was a quilt. I've never seen one but it has some great feeling about it. When you add together memories and different backgrounds, forming a warm blanket of love. The emotions in this piece is so strong. The feelings of life and all the threads and the knots that make it up. I just can't express it. This probably is one of the best nejiten fics I have ever read.
Animefangirl95 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
That was really really sad and original and awesome but really sad
XxUchiha SakuraxX chapter 1 . 8/2/2012