Reviews for Foolproof
Chikai Tenshi chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
So glad I found this fic! Cute story and I love the banter between Sano and Kaoru.
midnight000shadow chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
man...dat was freamig awesome haha i luv the banter...u should write sum full blown stories man...ot would be awesome
abubi-chan chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
ohohoho... is this finished? darn, i loved it! there should be a sequel! well whatever you're going to do, more power to you!

-abubi-chan
sakurachan101 chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
aww... i absolutely luv ur short stories! keep writing more, onegai?

hmm... if kaoru's the vice-captain, is kenshin the captain?
skenshingumi chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
Kenshin certainly wasn't shy in this meeting. Sounds like Kaoru's clothes will steam dry.

I love the banter between Sano and Kaoru. It felt so natural in terms of their characters and in terms of your modern setting. There were so many lines that I loved that I am going to cite some of my favorites here.

S: “Really, Jou-chan! When have I ever steered you wrong by accident?”

K: “If you think about what you just said, I’m sure you’ll understand why I have a hard time believing anything you say when it comes to guys.”

S: “And here I thought you were just craving the fine pleasure of my company. I feel so used.”

S: “What have I ever done that makes you think you can’t trust me to be a man of my word?”

K:“Most of the years of my life come to mind,” she muttered under her breath.

S: “It doesn’t count until you’re twenty,” he insisted with a broader, entirely unrepentant grin. “That other stuff was building character in your developmental years.”

You did a great job developing a relaxed and humorous dialog between them.
AkaiOnna chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
I love all your stories! XD
MikaylaMae chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
That is just great! (I'd use a better word, but I don't have access to my thesaurus right now, sorry!) Wonderfully written!
san.fae chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
ah! x] this your best story yet. my dream at the present is to become as wonderful a writer as you are.
keigojin chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
I loved it, the dynamics are great. Write more damn you
Anonymous but very interested chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
Anotehr well-written piece from you. _ I enjoyed reading this one. Kenshin definitely seems to have been keeping an eye on Kaoru for some time.

That last line was a wonderful way to end it. Especially the "Vice-Captain". Kenshin sounds quite confident...

Thanks for posting!

Good luck.

_
Shadow Girl chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
That was so funny. And the way Kaoru reacted... that was priceless! I'd like to see what happens next... if there is a next chapter, of course! :D
kingleby chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
lol, sano is so funny _
Chi no Kaori chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
Like all your other stories, it's a highly enjoyable read. I'm really envious of how you manage to bring out so much of the characters in one short story _
timeless chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
LOL love the last line. and love your college fics. more more! please...:D
sapphirehimitsu chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
A wonderfully written story! Simply love it especially the last part after kenshin locked both of them in the kitchen! )
54 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »