Reviews for Foolproof
kingleby chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
lol, sano is so funny _
Chi no Kaori chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
Like all your other stories, it's a highly enjoyable read. I'm really envious of how you manage to bring out so much of the characters in one short story _
timeless chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
LOL love the last line. and love your college fics. more more! please...:D
sapphirehimitsu chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
A wonderfully written story! Simply love it especially the last part after kenshin locked both of them in the kitchen! )
GogoPenguin chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
It's a good story! Hehe, and I wanted more! Keep up ur good job!
Nekoi chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
Mwahahahahaha! Completely evil! I love it! So how do they decide who wins the bet then, I wonder? No one? ROFL...I love reading the various ways people get Kenshin and Kaoru was a very good short...Thank you!
Darkwhisper89 chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
:-O. That was an omg-I-want-more story. You really have a gift for writing short stories, for mixing just the right amount of humor and romance to make the reader feel that the story was waay too short and it is amazing that you can be so great at it with the length of your stories. I love the dialogues-they are so lively and entertaining that they seem real, normal yet facinating. I hope you will continue writing more short stories...and maybe a multi-chapter one (I am not pushing or anything. I am just sure that alot of readers like me can't wait to see what great flavor you will bring to longer stories :)
Reignashii chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
grin* that was an asome one shot any chance for a sequal? XD
AmberLeaves chapter 1 . 1/16/2007

Is this going to be a one-shot or more? Because I've been reading your sfics and they all seem to be oneshots, so you know, just wondering!
happyloveygirl chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
So awesome! I loved the story. X3 I wish I could know what kenshin was thinking though but otherwise it was so incredably good! :D
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
Nobody can stop Sano from being a

Interesting ways to get them together too..XD
kawikx chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
Absolutely brillant. Loved it. I hope you'll do some sort of sequel...? ;)

I don't have any critical comments at the moment... ;;

Your style of writing is amazing; keep it up.
Saphyrlle chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
"breathless" comes to mind...

you're explanation about Kenshin being there so suddenly is kind of muddled though. let me get this straight. Kenshin asked Sano if he was dating Kaoru, when Sano said no. Sano went in to wash dishes with Kaoru some time later? But before that, Kenshin brought over pizza and was about to get plates, but how did Sano know that he was going to get plates if he was with Kaoru the whole time and not with Kenshin?

Or was it a plan cooked up by Kenshin and Sano together to seduce Kaoru into falling for Kenshin?

My head hurts now...