Reviews for Kara no Kyokai: The Borderline to Emptiness
vampyregirl256 chapter 16 . 8/26/2012
Ok, first, this story is AMAZING! Please update soon. Second, Chamuel is so Armstrong from FMA! Cool! Also, is there some Heroic Age in this as well? Like the whole space galaxy religion stuff is a lot like it.
CrimsonHeresy chapter 26 . 7/23/2012
I love this story, please update soon!
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 25 . 2/14/2012
excellent chapter, wonderful details, very well written, great fight and battle scenes. Keep up the good work!
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 17 . 12/28/2011
wonderful, great details, very well written, humor, great fight scenes, I love the moments between Naruto, Nanoha, and Fate, they're so CUTE and heartwarming. Keep up the great work! I pray that you'll continue this story!
MastaofBitches chapter 26 . 11/30/2010
You know, I honestly don't know anything about Warhammer 40k aside from the game rules from back when I used to play, so I honestly have no idea what sort of things are happening in the background.

That being said, I've also never watched an episode of Nanoha in my life either, mostly due to my dislike of Yuri, and how biased the fans seem to be towards NanoFate.

So, I know nothing of the two major influences on this story aside from Naruto, and even that knowledge is rendered useless by the fact that Naruto doesn’t have any of his Jutsu on hand, but somehow retains most of his characteristics.

I do like this fic, it's an entirely AU to all the source material, so I found reading it to be very enjoyable.
Dark Knight Gafgar chapter 26 . 4/27/2009
So what can we expect by the time this gets into As? Vita the Ever-Bleeding, Champion of Khorne? Signum the Eternal, Champion of Slaanesh? Shamal the Clear Wind, Champion of Tzeentch? Zafira the Forgotten, Champion of Nurgle? Reinforce the Black, Champion of Malal?

Hayate the Everchosen, Champion of Chaos Undivided?

Or Orks that worship Nanoha as an avatar of Gork/Mork?
Katsugi chapter 26 . 4/9/2009
Nice chapter...I liked the fight between chrono and Fate. Hee, Chrono's commentary was amusing. And...well, I wonder if Naruto is as forgiving as he was in cannon? I do hope the FateNarutoNanoha triangle lives on. Though, sandwich aren't bad either XD. I do wish you would update though.
Katsugi chapter 19 . 4/9/2009
omg...now you add a castlevanina reference? How many are there? XD You sir are full of win. I enjoy your references XD and hee hee...Naruto's mood change is awesome. I do wish you'll finish this story.
Katsugi chapter 18 . 4/9/2009
dude...I'm guessing you got inspiration from of this scenario from Persona 3... I'm not sure whether I should be amused or not...and I love your references...Death note...hee hee...nice and the Hayate no Gotoku Reference...Nice. Well, good job.
Meinos Kaen chapter 2 . 2/12/2009
I must say that your story is nice, but... I stopped reading at the second chapter because of a single thing that ruins it altogether.

What? Stop addind -yo at the end of every sentence. It may have a sense in japanese, but in english it just looks plain retarded. '
Michael The-Zorch Haney chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Absolutely the best first chapter of a story I've seen in a long time. You're storytelling prose is excellent and the flow is smooth. I look forward to reading more of this masterpiece.
Fidelas chapter 26 . 12/7/2008
... Wow.

Just... wow. This is, by far, one of my favorite crossover fics so far. I came into it with a general dislike of Naruto and a lack of knowledge of Warhammer 40k (Google answers lots of questions), and it just seems to... work.

Fate and Chrono's fight was kind of fun, but I kind of got lost at times. I understood they were in the school building, but you shifted locations so quickly, and it isn't very well explained, in my opinion. And Fate/Chrono is really lame. *shakefist*
Megaolix chapter 26 . 12/5/2008
Chrono... Is he...?

At any rate, I really didn't expect the chapter to turn out that way. And in the case of Chrono living, I hope there won't be a Chrono/Fate pairing.

But in the case of Chrono's dying... This may just kill Fate's chances with Naruto.
zerodragon chapter 26 . 12/3/2008
wow good fight, so glad you update. I wonder what nanoha saw to make her act that way, probly deal with naruto. I hope that doesn't ruin their friendship/crush with each other.
silver dragon15 chapter 26 . 11/25/2008
Ma...Macross Frontier? Fate's and Chrono's fight was nice, though a bit long, in my opinion. Wish you luck for the next one.