Reviews for Body Heat
Kathiryn Orlinski chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Haha, that's cute! I liked the little legend about the Material swords and how embarrassed Luke and Tear were. Jade's so mean, letting the fire burn out just so he could watch the two cuddle! Although, if the couple found out, I don't think they would be that angry... :D
Overlord-Flinx chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Awww cute story. too bad they didn't notice jade. if they did who know what could of happened. still great job.

flinx
qweoiuasd chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Awwww, so cute! And so like Jade.

By the way, me saying 'cute' is a massive complement cause trust me, I NEVER call things cute...unless it really is...
Lucem Yoru chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Nice, pretty fluffy in my opinion, I like fluffy :).
KaUiA chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Jade was watching them wasn't he?

So cute and cuddly!

I love fics like these!

Will Jade tease them tomorrow?

Ha ha ha!

If there was a camera I wonder if he'd take shots of them in that position?
Minuit Chanson17 chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
That last line was the best. I knew Jade wouldn't be left out, no matter what. Great story!
FenixPhoenix chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Very nice. You should write a sequel, lol.
Kirenza chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Wonderfully written! I love Lukear so much. X3 The ending was funny but cute, and they were both very in character!

...Leave it to Jade to be a creeper... 8D
japaneserockergirl chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
loti...that was kinda funny, especially with the first line. Why Luke would wanna be a burrito, I'd never know! But it was kinda cute and fluffy. And the part where Jade chuckled (I had a feeling it would be him) was the funniest part of all!
Withdrawn chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
Cute. Very cute to be honest. LukexTear has always been among my favorite pairings and my friends and I all agree that Jade is just absolutely awesome (I assume it's Jade that's also supposed to be laughing at the end thar... right?), one of them has even built at least three table top RPG characters partially inspired by the Mad Phonist (because Mad Scientist isn't quite right in this situation). So a story where I not only find some cute LukexTear fluff but also get to see Jade being... well... Jade... let's just say that this is definitely awesome and leave it at that. I will admit though, I'm a bit surprised that you didn't have a little omake/epilogue/thingy-ma-bobber with the two waking up to the jokes of their traveling companions the next morning. Aw well, simply picturing such a scene is honestly more than enough. Like I said, awesome fic.
Shining Flame Luke chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Hmm, I wonder if Luke doing naughty thing to Tear under blanket? Just kidding! They are the cutest couple ever!
InferiorBeing17 chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
"formerly the left-hand blade of a great swordsman" The Original owner of the right-handed sword is the best swordsman ever! (
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
Hey! That's a cute is one of my fav couple name though and the ending rocked.
iTomato chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
Hahaha... That was excellent. XD
Broken Death Angel chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
A...burrito. Well, it sure fits him xD

Other than that, this is another fluffy Lukear fic that made me smile xD Tear knows that he makes a much better pillow than just 'half-way decent' :D