Reviews for Just Drinks
Emily mari dean chapter 3 . 4/2/2013
Aww Sweet Sweet Memorys LOL Good one,!
sherri chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
soo sexy LOL
WannabeFireFox chapter 9 . 5/28/2007
rawr!Dx bad lame CORNY ending _ but nice story D
Nzmaorigirl chapter 9 . 4/18/2007
Oh my gosh, you are so mean, You can't end the story like that, you should write more.
Nzmaorigirl chapter 8 . 4/18/2007
Love it! I couldn't help noticing thought that there were alot of simple spelling mistakes like: Cmeron, So you might want to consider using the spell checj, but this is not flaming.
Nzmaorigirl chapter 7 . 4/18/2007
Love it! If I were him I would stop lying to her.
unbreakable clarity chapter 9 . 3/21/2007
Perfect! I love it! ...added to my fav., of course! I love the ending but I am sad because there wont be more chapters. Maybe a sequel? :)
Kris Morene chapter 2 . 3/20/2007
This is good! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Limaccia chapter 9 . 3/20/2007
I thought the first speech Cameron made (about how House made her feel by his denial) was excellent. Seems like you covered every point, and made all those points very well. My only quibble is her second speech where she says "most of the time its fake." I'm a total Cameron, & that doesn't seem to be the right description. It's true there's lots of us who want everyone to like them but that doesn't mean our actions are in any way "fake." We just like being friendly.
Fenris242 chapter 9 . 3/19/2007
wonderful way to end this...i've enjoyed the trip and quite sad that it has come to an end...thanks for the excellently great read!

-Fen
saz89 chapter 9 . 3/19/2007
Absolutely lovely :oD

Honestly, well written and just fab! I thought for a second it wasnt gonna work out once Cam found out off Wilson, but thankfully it worked out even better! Brilliant. And i love the lil story you added about Cam as a little girl, can so imagine that scenario lol :o)

Awesome ending! Love love love!

Saz
graybaby1 chapter 9 . 3/19/2007
Iloved it! thank you
Eliche chapter 9 . 3/18/2007
Aw congrats on the great story. i really liked it. fantastic job.
Nzmaorigirl chapter 6 . 3/18/2007
thank god you didn't. I knew he wasn't dead i was just being dramatic. LOLZ
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »