Reviews for Garden Daze
Chapppyy chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
LOL, fuji in a erotic daydream XD
Peppermint Kiss chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
m yummy tezufuji. beautifully fantastic and the golden pair was too funny. XD
migodc21 chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
i l0ve y0ur st0ry! XD one of the go0d fanfics that i havve read s0 far..hahaha! XD

adding t0 my faves! XD
Mink Shindo chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
I loved this story! O Fuji's such a horny little uke... And apparently very distracting! XD Anyway, you have my love!
silverskyeangel chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
HEY! OMG i luv ur fic...d endings juz so fuji like! ahh...hope 2 read another or ur fic soon!
moribayashi chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
boy, is about time you write something hot for our OTP! XD but i can't find the smut version in ruji's place. did you tear it down or do i need some sorta da vince code to find it? Xb

oh well, maybe i'll just drop ruji a message in her journal so she could lead me.

now that i got a better perspective in gardening, maybe i can grow to love.. no, LIKE it more [don't have green hands here, they're strictly for animal care - NOT for worms though].
Kurotsuki Shie chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
Very amusing. Loved as usual... Inui going to the ballet? A must see it happening! *laughs out loud*
M. Bautista chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
hey that was a great story! i really really liked ur ability to describe in so many different ways. Im faving just for that. (the pairings not my fav but hey, good stories will do that)

I have nothing to criticize on and if i tried i'd really have no place doing so. Good Day.

keep on ritin on!
Alaena F. Dragonstar chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
That was rather amusing. Especially Oishi and Eiji’s save, hehe.

I’ve never heard of much—or half the plants you named either—but I know next to nothing about gardens or gardening anyway, hehe. I learned something!

The whole set up starting and ending with Momo and Kaidoh’s fight was so Tenipuri.

Inui watching ballet—that I’ve got to see!
merissala chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
that was soo awesome! i luv! or enjoy! :D