Reviews for how could you
undernarutosbed chapter 1 . 8/16
woah... gurl, ur fetish is the exact the same thing as mine hahahaahha
May chapter 1 . 8/13
Not bad. It was good.
awesome love it
YetAnotherJanewayFan chapter 1 . 6/30
Okay, I just can't. There is absolutely no punctuation in half of these sentences. It's just one bit thrown together paragraph and it freaking sucks. I can also do without the side commentary. if you decide to rewrite this you can let me know if you wish but I'm not reading this as it is.
WTF chapter 1 . 3/12
Ever heard of a thing called paragraph because it makes it really hard to focus.
alzubaidyreem chapter 1 . 2/6
I have a similar fetish i love forcful and violent in smex but it needs to be con sensual like they both loving each other ... And i just love it when the seem is possesev and into punishing he uke for trying to top
gay god chapter 2 . 1/2
Make another fucking story dame
cum dump chapter 2 . 11/21/2015
If you dont hurry the fuck up and make another one i will rape you bitch
chibinaruxsasu chapter 2 . 9/14/2015
THAT WAS SOME SHIT BUT I LIKED IT YOU SHOULD CONTINUE THIS STORY I REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT X3 I LUV SASUNARU NARUSASU
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
Hey girl...can't you use 'space'? It looks like the words are in a traffic jam! And next time, please try to use punctuation- I can't understand the lines :3
guest chapter 2 . 5/26/2015
R u going to make more
Y.A.O.I chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
I LIKE RAPE ASWELL SOO do you think you can change my thoughts by writing a obito and nagato rape i'll be waiting
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2015
you should add more sex and add kids well bye
mekmvkfjkjfnjdsn chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
meh
deprived coyote chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
I like the overall plot of this story, even though rape is not my thing. What I find that needs improvement is your grammar. Please refrain from making your paragraphs too long. Some of your sentences are also rather jumbled. No need to worry, these mistakes are easily fixed. I would recommend either brushing up on your grammar skills or finding someone willing to fix your story into something presentable. Please do not be offended by this, it's only constructive criticism.