Reviews for how could you
guest chapter 2 . 5/26
R u going to make more
Y.A.O.I chapter 1 . 5/17
I LIKE RAPE ASWELL SOO do you think you can change my thoughts by writing a obito and nagato rape i'll be waiting
you should add more sex and add kids well bye
mekmvkfjkjfnjdsn chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
meh
deprived coyote chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
I like the overall plot of this story, even though rape is not my thing. What I find that needs improvement is your grammar. Please refrain from making your paragraphs too long. Some of your sentences are also rather jumbled. No need to worry, these mistakes are easily fixed. I would recommend either brushing up on your grammar skills or finding someone willing to fix your story into something presentable. Please do not be offended by this, it's only constructive criticism.
y chapter 2 . 7/10/2014
Plz update
Kit sun chapter 2 . 6/14/2014
Next chapter plz
twistedtailsfromasociopath chapter 2 . 12/7/2013
Well I feel you girl.
Rape is my thing.
I dunno why it just is.
But I liked the story itself
Like a lot.
Just work on your grammar skills.
But overall it walked good!
loveless fangirl chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
This story is shit. At least use proper grammar!
Hinatauchiha1 chapter 2 . 5/30/2013
Omg I want more when is the next update
KakasasuSupporter chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
OMG RAPE IS MY FETISH 2 O.o lol

nice fic! _
Hexanna chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Right. I know you proberly don't want this but you need to work on how you set up a story, the paragraphs are too long, it's hard to read alot of the time, your sentences are a tad bit messy but they make sense so thats a good start.

Keep practacing Just think about the read and maybe their eyes need the occational break from constant words.
sasunaru5000 chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
I LOVE UR STORIES, MOO IM A CUP! ... Gawd tht sounded so weird -_-'...
akatsuki lover005 chapter 2 . 9/3/2010
whatttttt that was messed not a virgin either im 17 years old im in colorado and in high school my name is britney YOU
happy hamster chapter 2 . 2/4/2010