Reviews for how could you
MEBEINGME chapter 2 . 10/14/2016
OMMMGGGGG willyou be updating this story soon? pretty pleaseeeee? but will that be from this account or your new one?

LOVE THE STORY BTW
undernarutosbed chapter 1 . 8/16/2016
woah... gurl, ur fetish is the exact the same thing as mine hahahaahha
May chapter 1 . 8/13/2016
Not bad. It was good.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2016
awesome love it
YetAnotherJanewayFan chapter 1 . 6/30/2016
Okay, I just can't. There is absolutely no punctuation in half of these sentences. It's just one bit thrown together paragraph and it freaking sucks. I can also do without the side commentary. if you decide to rewrite this you can let me know if you wish but I'm not reading this as it is.
WTF chapter 1 . 3/12/2016
Ever heard of a thing called paragraph because it makes it really hard to focus.
alzubaidyreem chapter 1 . 2/6/2016
I have a similar fetish i love forcful and violent in smex but it needs to be con sensual like they both loving each other ... And i just love it when the seem is possesev and into punishing he uke for trying to top
gay god chapter 2 . 1/2/2016
Make another fucking story dame
cum dump chapter 2 . 11/21/2015
If you dont hurry the fuck up and make another one i will rape you bitch
chibinaruxsasu chapter 2 . 9/14/2015
THAT WAS SOME SHIT BUT I LIKED IT YOU SHOULD CONTINUE THIS STORY I REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT X3 I LUV SASUNARU NARUSASU
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
Hey girl...can't you use 'space'? It looks like the words are in a traffic jam! And next time, please try to use punctuation- I can't understand the lines :3
guest chapter 2 . 5/26/2015
R u going to make more
Y.A.O.I chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
I LIKE RAPE ASWELL SOO do you think you can change my thoughts by writing a obito and nagato rape i'll be waiting
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2015
you should add more sex and add kids well bye
mekmvkfjkjfnjdsn chapter 1 . 8/21/2014