Reviews for What It Is
me chapter 2 . 11/29/2009
I know you probably wont since it's been a year, but please, revive this story. I love it!
robin chapter 2 . 1/29/2008
oh dude u gotta continue this story kicks ass!
VKlepto chapter 2 . 9/22/2007
This is really awesome. It's a unique and intriguing concept, and you've got the characters down pat. The ambiance is perfect beyond all reckoning, and... well, it's awesome. :D Please continue!
angel002 chapter 2 . 2/2/2007
Great chapter update soon please
Blank chapter 2 . 1/30/2007
Oh wow, this sent a chill down my spine. Please keep writing, I can't wait to see the fight scene that seems to be coming up.
Drew chapter 2 . 1/30/2007
So I really need to find a way to not imagine Angel-from-Rent whenever I read your Buffy stuff... I'm sure I'll figure it out eventually. Very nice though, I really like this. The tone is very fitting. :-P
michebabyblue chapter 2 . 1/30/2007
awsome can't wait for more
Zelda chapter 2 . 1/29/2007
Beautiful, always. You're doing wonderfully.
MadeOfStars chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
Absolutely excellent writing, perfect description, and wonderful use of original script. It is moving and a possible Buffyverse scenario. Great job!
angel002 chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
i like it you should update really soon!
Symbolist chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
Yay, I like it. Dark...

So I don't understand it all (naturally) but, I read it and I still liked it, which proves you're talented. :-P
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
Great start I love it keep it up. The way you mixed and matched flowed smoothly.
michebabyblue chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
hmm, looks interessting, i hope to god Giles isn't dead, he's like my third favourite character, and the show was just never the same after he left. hope ya update soon.
Zelda chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
Never doubt yourself. The chapter is great, your writing flawless.