Reviews for Play On
Vapour in the Wind chapter 4 . 3/16/2011
I think I hate you. And I know I hate me. After all, I saw that this hadn't been updated since 2008, but I decided to read it anyway. And then I had to go and fall in love with it. I'm sitting here giggling at some (most) of the lines, and I have Camera One going on repeat.

Chances are that this story is dead. That you've moved on and left this story behind. That you've lost the plot, lost the motivation, lost the drive. After all, that's what happens after three years. But for some insane reason, I'm reviewing, desperately hoping that you HAVEN'T lost this story, that it's still lurking in the back of your mind, waiting to be rediscovered.

I don't really know what else to say. I don't even know if you're still at the same email address, or if you're interested in fanfiction anymore. But I figure it's worth a shot, because this story is worth it.
wsxokn chapter 4 . 6/15/2010
Urg. I want MORE! Please update soon?
Billy Bob Bo Jangles chapter 4 . 4/20/2010
This material is extremely good. I hope that this story isn't on haitus.
underqueen chapter 4 . 3/22/2009
OMG you have to cintinue this PLEEASEi beg you

updateplz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz

you cant keep us waiting anymore so please contine (i might die if you dont) : )
kelseymcg chapter 4 . 3/1/2009
I love this story! Please keep updating it!
AttilaTheBunny chapter 4 . 11/26/2008
I love this story! The plot is really captivating, and I think you do a really good job of keeping the characters true to their personalities.
Mrs. Dom Masbolle chapter 4 . 11/24/2008
this is very good... although i am very confused about why mel thinks no one knows who she is? wouldn't the people hiring her know who she is? also, if she was famous, wouldn't the techies and other people know her?

anyway, are you going to have danric post on her blog as an almost precursor to the Unknown?

please update sooN!
Chasing Sin chapter 4 . 11/24/2008
Oh! I'm so glad you updated!

Haha... Savona working at a bank and Tamara a secretary...
NorthStar chapter 4 . 11/23/2008
YOU CONTINUED!A! I SO SO VERY GLAD! I JUST LOVED THIS FANFIC! PLZ UPDATA SON ! PLZ
rubic-cube chapter 4 . 11/22/2008
I was so happy to see this updated that I gave a little cry of joy! And thankfully it was a long chapter too! Love it! I think Savona is beginning to have an inkling towarda Danric's feelings...hee hee hee. I like also the relationship between Tamara and Savona...PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Shadowsndust chapter 4 . 11/20/2008
Hey! I did have some problems remembering what's been going on, but I read the whole thing over again so no worries! Glacial pacing is fine, as long as you don't stop. Because if you stopped... I'd have to... make up the rest of the story. And you really don't want me to do that. Because it would suck. Which is something that this story definetly does not!

Rambling over. Bedtime now.
gribble chapter 4 . 11/20/2008
First time reading this...loved it! I especially liked Vidanric's last tomato line. Hes trying XD

The whole thing is really fun to read. I love how its going! Please continue :D
slavetothekeyboard chapter 3 . 11/19/2008
OH MY FUCKING GOD! FBI! I CAN'T BELIEVE I STOPPED READING RIGHT BEFORE THAT! I MEAN SERIOUSLY COULDN'T I HAVE GONE ON A PARAGRAPH LONGER? UPDATE SOON OR I'M AFRAID...*cool voice (attitude and the other thing)* I'll have to go... ALL FBI AGENT ON YOUR ASS! OH MY FUCKING GOD! PLOT TWIST!
lovergirl95 chapter 4 . 11/19/2008
A new chapter! *Sque!* I'm still reading this, and I still remember the plotline! (at least, I'm pretty sure I haven't missed any other chapters yet) So, The Midways are all FBI agents? Now THAT'S what I call a major plot twist. I'm intrigued though. I really like this story, and I hope you update soon! :-)

~Meep-la
merryabandon chapter 4 . 11/19/2008
Love it! So glad you updated. I love the interactions between the characters; they're hilarious. Totally looking forward to your next update, no matter how long it takes (though soon would be nice :))!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »