Reviews for Alter Naruto
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
Tenten pls.

Although Temari or Ino would work also.

Sakura as a last resort.

But no Hinata.
blasterdog chapter 8 . 1/27/2014
damn, to fight so hard and to have it be all for nothing, that's gotta hurt, great fic man
StrongGuy159 chapter 8 . 4/13/2013
Cool story continue please and uh-oh.
Hyrulian Hero Akai chapter 8 . 12/16/2012
So Sasuke is supposed to be Kimishima? Odd...
joe chapter 8 . 10/24/2012
great story cant wait for the next chapter and is naruto ever going to achieve the final stage of the shell bullet the proud fist
Twilight-Lloyd chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
I HAVE WAITED FOR SO LONG. I WORSHIP THEE, FOR THOU ART AS A GOD. LOL.

In all seriousness though, this is truly an awesome crossover. The character personalities just fit together so perfectly.
narutodragon chapter 8 . 6/27/2010
nice
Remzal Von Enili chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
one word GENIUS!
Squal Lionhart chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Err... I'm sorry this review starts so randomly, but why in the name of Kenny Rogers is Gaara not executed/banned from Konoha for trying to kill a member of Konoha's armed forces in the hospital?

Anyways... interesting idea writing this cross. I don't see the idea of this working very well in any realistic sense, but realism is checked at the door when random kids learn how to walk on water, or blast random balls of fire out of their mouths without causing irreperable damage to their esophagus.

I almost think a cooler idea would to be putting Ryuho as the Kyuubi. An "emotionless" jackass as the Kyuubi could be interesting, plus a manifestation of a humanoid shape that protects Naruto from assassination attempts as a child would be a whole new world.

Naruto's characterization is pretty good, though as your plot diverges there will be fewer and fewer lines you can rip directly from canon.

Oh yes, one last thing. Adding author notes in the actual story tends to not work out too well as far as general flow goes.
bakemono no kitsune chapter 4 . 7/14/2009
great story man but i wish u would update sometime soon
Gravity The Wizard chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Please Continue!
FighterPlaneAce chapter 8 . 1/8/2009
This is an amazing story you have here, can't wait till the next chapter. And that whole Sasuke dying on Naruto's back like that reminded me of how Kimishima died in the anime. I'm really looking forward to the next chapter.
Dark omega z chapter 5 . 6/16/2008
some missing words and the like but all and all a good story.

And please update soon.
davidorr chapter 8 . 2/21/2008
can not wait for the next one man
kidcrud chapter 8 . 2/14/2008