Reviews for Beyond Deaths Door
Storm chaser 1991 chapter 5 . 7/4/2013
You wrote an amazing story, please write more chapters!
yellow 14 chapter 5 . 11/25/2011
How did I miss this little gem I wonder? I guess I should not have gotton involved with this story, as it is unlikely to be finished anytime soon, but damn is it good. Please keep updating
Taeniaea chapter 5 . 8/10/2009
great story
Starwin chapter 5 . 3/25/2008
This story has a good start to it. I'm interested to see what happens next.

There are some interesting, subtle, similarities between this and Tears of Redemption that are pretty nifty. My favorite being that in both this and Tears, Sitara and Will, respectively, first kind of end up in heaven (or at least it appears that way to them (and the readers), with Will going to Kandrakar and Sitara meeting an angle-like-being).

However, neither get to stay and both Will and Sitara end up in hell. Will back on earth that has become the hell most people think of, with fire and flame and Sitara in the lowest level of the after life in snow and ice, a nice contrast.

I never got around to playing Valkyrie Profile so I have to say I was a bit lost with those sections of the story. Tho I do enjoy Norse mythology, so many of the names and roles of characters mentioned I did recognized.

Overall a good story, if somewhat confusing for someone who hasn't played the game that part of the crossover was based on.

I hope you decide to continue on with this one as some point (I see its on Hiatus for the moment). I'm really interested to find out how Sitara will make it back to Midgard (if this is a parallel story to Tears, which it seems like) and what role she and the other guardians will play in both stories.
Erin Roberts Guardian's Light chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
Never really played any of the Valkary Profile games but I do like the set up. -
Lennex chapter 5 . 5/14/2007
excellent story. Had me hooked from chapter one and i cant wait to see where this leads. Ihope the guardians are up for their training. and just what will sitara have to endure i ponder...
Nisa Tunesque chapter 5 . 3/26/2007
Combining WITCH and norse mythology? It's certainly an original angle, and one that works well. It'll be very interesting to see how this story pans out. Will Sitara atone for her sins. Will the Guardians get to open a great big can of afterlife whoopass on her? Please update this soon.
Sniper Fodder chapter 5 . 3/3/2007
5 words... I'm. Going. To. Commit. Muder. Fanfiction can't handle the traffic I take it and I had no idea this got updated. Well anyways, here is my review.

Nifelheim... Quite contrar to the idea that Hell is brimstone and fire _. Though I kind of feel sorry for Sitara... _. Kind of. I mean after what she did, there was punishment due. But... I'm not the one to pass out judgement 0_o. Freezing for all eternity. Sounds painfull...
DayDreamer9 chapter 5 . 1/21/2007
Yikes! I wonder why Sitara doesn't remember, the WITCH girl remember o.O But I bet when she DOES, oh MAN is she gonna freak _
Dark Master 1988 chapter 2 . 1/20/2007
It looks like Sita might be given a second chance. Could this mean redemption and atonement for her involvement in the 'Requiem for a Dream' events? We'll see..

Nice Chapter, Sokai. This is starting to become a very interesting story.
Dark Master 1988 chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
First off, nice prologue. It's good to see that Sitara is still alive(?) However, like many who reviewed or read this story, I have no prior knowledge of the Valkarie Profile series. But in a way, that's actually good for me, as I like to research games I have never played before (like your other W.I.T.C.H. story with Chrono Trigger) and get a sense of what that game is really like. Heh heh, now that I mention it, I think I should go rent that game, now that I have a PS2. Later.
Sniper Fodder chapter 4 . 1/20/2007
Yea... your muse is sick, twisted, and causes unusual punishment for us poor readers. *The throes of agony still course through Sniper Fodder's veins as he tries to cope with the short chapter.* Lol, This was pretty good. I never actually really thought what one would think if one was dead. That could actualy work out to be some pretty tight fiction... And reminds me of "A King of Infinite Space". *Shrug* bust out chapter 4 ASAP Cause I tell you, There is your stuff to read, and then my 836 page book to read. Right now, i want to read ur stuff, but alas I will prolly be forced to return to "Wizards First Rule". Which if you haven't read yet, You might want to. Terry Goodkind is the author, and he writes a mean tale.

Toodles, and Keep up the good work. *Cries as he is forced to turn away from this story*.
DayDreamer9 chapter 4 . 1/20/2007
Gah! More, more, MORE! Makes me kinda hope, deep down, that the girls somehow DO come back to life T_T
DataIntegrationThoughtEntity chapter 4 . 1/20/2007
Hey, I liked it. :P And, yeah, its just that the majority of the readers aren't too eager to try out Xovers and the like. Sux, but yeah.

Anyhow, your chapter was awesome, as usual, LOL. Man, they're all angsty and confused... cool. :) Can't wait to see where this is going to go, or ho Sitara's holding in, um.. wherever she landed. XD Can't remember what it was called, sry. ;;
Sniper Fodder chapter 3 . 1/19/2007
WoW... Unexpected, though welcome. It pleases me to see that we can take a look at the guardians even though they have passed from the world of the living. Though I must say that the dialogue can be quite difficult to follow. I am finding myself going over the text several times just to get the meaning behind the sentence. I may have to break out my dictionary/theasarus on this. I mean, it's not really that bad, but a majority of readers for the W.I.T.C.H. fanbase might not be at a college reading lvl.

But alas, a good story and I love the twists that have been put into play.(Btw, I did research the game and I like it. One of the ones I might wish to add to my collection) I'm so happy this was updated so quickly. Now I must hunt down Tears of redemption and compare/contrast the two. Your work as always is excellent, and I bid you to continue on the same tract. Even though there may not be many reviews, it still is a great fanfic.

"Don't judge a fanfic by the amount of reviews it gets. It's the quality of the review that counts."