Reviews for Midnight Tears
BloodyInsanity5713 chapter 34 . 4/7
Oh God...This is going to be one of the worst cock blocks I'm ever going to experience. Sh_.
kittens love chapter 34 . 12/24/2016
Hi.
Well, be in advance that maybe just a little drop in a sea of comments that we naively ask for updates even taking into account the number of years that have passed, but say that hope is the last thing that is lost and personally I believe fervently in it, Because it would be a great waste that a magnificent story like this is combated in one of many that have been abandoned and forgotten by its authors, great stories with surprising plots that were simply paused forever.
However at this point it would be really ridiculous and totally bland to keep asking for an update, so the simple fact of doing it would be naive because after almost eight years a story without updating is already considered obsolete and make comments such as: "Continue to stay super" Or questions with the question of whether there will be update are simply useless after so many years, without qembargo I am willing to be part of those thousands of illusions that hopefully wait for the co-ordinated update and tell you that THIS STORY MUST CONTINUE! I still have to wait 80 years but I am willing to do it for the simple fact that a great story can not be forgotten and I am sure that being a great writer you will understand it since you have repeated times that you would not leave history and believe in me When I tell you that I believe blindly in your words.
I also know that it will only be a comment that will only be irrelevant for you :)
So I will simply thank the story so beautifully retracted by the madness of our beloved gaara that you have so much effort has presented to us and even if it does not update, on behalf of all the old and new followers of the fic I give my most sincere Thanks, thank you very much for such literary work :')
Take care and luck
Bye -
Sada Pazaki chapter 34 . 11/5/2016
THEY DIDNT EVEN GET TO KISS A SECOND TIME

Aaaaaaaaaaaah...I love this story SO much but I'm kinda mad that more didn't happen in 34 chapters and that there will never be any more updates...on well...I really loved reading this and I THANK you for writing as much as you did!
five years chapter 34 . 10/12/2016
Please update soon,im dying to read this!
Therefore I Am A Pipsqueak chapter 34 . 10/9/2016
Hi
I know its been 7 years or so since you've updated this but I just wanted to say (as corny as it sounds) thank you so much for writing this beautiful stories actually inspired me and made me want to write again so thanks so much for that. Especially something GaaSaku.

Well I don't know your reasons for not updating, I hope your going ok and continuing with your writing because you have a beautiful style that just immerses people in the story. I'll continue to read this over and over again and hopefully one day you may come back to update but even if you dont I understand because life can be hectic and sometimes you just fall out of love with your stories but just thought I'd let you know thats there still is some people out there still in love with this.
Hope your ok :)
Love, Pipsqueak
Guest chapter 34 . 7/19/2016
Omg! Soooooo good! I love it! Great job!
ladyjoe123 chapter 34 . 3/22/2016
This is great you should really update cause its been a couple a years now!
Big fan chapter 34 . 2/6/2016
Hi,im a big fan and i really wish ud finish this one,its a great fic...hope ur well
uqor45 chapter 34 . 1/12/2016
It looks like it's been 7 years since you last updated, thats a shame. I really adore this story, all of the characters weren't ooc at all. It's hard to find (good) pre-timeskip fics about Gaara and Sakura, so this is like gold to me. I loved what you've written so far!
Guest chapter 34 . 9/19/2015
Can't somebody, I don't know- like adopt this fanfic and continue it? That's possible in fanfiction right? This is such an amazing story and I've reread it about 3-4 times now and I seriously anxious about the possibility of it not being continued. I really hope u can update soon if I can!
Gaara 3 chapter 34 . 9/13/2015
Omg please finish the story already and make sure it's a happy ending with gaara and atleast add on scene that contains making love o3o and sakura needs to stop being afraid of gaara already it's annoying I mean c'mon you've been near the guy a million times!
bloomsburry chapter 34 . 8/22/2015
I wish this was updated again!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2015
Where did you find that poem at the start of the prologue? I really like it.
CrystalBud chapter 34 . 2/13/2015
love it, update please!
Soten-ni-zase chapter 9 . 12/28/2014
You have no idea how difficult it was for me to get through this chapter.

I'm not a romantic person, I don't usually read romance but sometimes I get in the mood for it or I'm intrigued by the premise.

In this case I saw fanart of a later scene and I was like "Okay, it's romance but I'm game"

I hate the accidental kiss trope, you have no idea how much.

But I worked through the chapter, why?

Because this story you've written, is really, really good.

I can't put it down, when with other stories I probably would have bailed by now.

I just wanted you to know, how hooked you've got me, with this wonderful piece.
1,094 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »