Reviews for Midnight Tears
CrystalBud chapter 34 . 2/13
love it, update please!
Soten-ni-zase chapter 9 . 12/28/2014
You have no idea how difficult it was for me to get through this chapter.

I'm not a romantic person, I don't usually read romance but sometimes I get in the mood for it or I'm intrigued by the premise.

In this case I saw fanart of a later scene and I was like "Okay, it's romance but I'm game"

I hate the accidental kiss trope, you have no idea how much.

But I worked through the chapter, why?

Because this story you've written, is really, really good.

I can't put it down, when with other stories I probably would have bailed by now.

I just wanted you to know, how hooked you've got me, with this wonderful piece.
Soten-ni-zase chapter 7 . 12/28/2014
Kankuro's character during the Chunin Exams can be somed up with, gdi Kankuro.

He was such an IDIOT back then.
Soten-ni-zase chapter 5 . 12/28/2014
Shukaku you, TURD! have some sympathy for you in the manga, but not here.

In this, you are just terrible, massive, turd.
Soten-ni-zase chapter 3 . 12/28/2014
That was interesting, but where the hell are Temari and Kankuro during this? I imagine Baki was off doing Sensei things like, formally registering them for the Chunin Exams or finding out where the team was staying, something.

Though I suppose of Temari and Kankuro weren't off to the side watching THAT insanity unfold, they're off causing canon trouble. Namely Kankuro picking on the Hokage's grandson and Temari being like "Pfft, whatever."
makai16 chapter 34 . 6/5/2014
Oh my god you have to update! I know it's been 6 years since you last updated, but I literally sat in bed all day because I couldn't stop reading your fic. The way you portray Gaara and Sakura is captivating and awesome. I couldn't stop reading. Please you have to update!
Chanel chapter 34 . 5/28/2014
please please please finish this story pretty please with shugar on top ! (looks with puppy-eyes) because its soooo freaking good and i want to read more and want to know how Sakura and Gaara become even closer and stuff so please go on with this epic story! lots of hugs xoxoxoxo
Lady Deathakura chapter 34 . 4/15/2014
continueeeeeeee
Rikka-tan chapter 34 . 4/11/2014
Reading this was like a roller coaster. One moment I was like awwww, then nooooo, badbadbad, squeal, then wwwww, so many emotion in one go.
I can't believe with all the angst, blood, etc, these two are actually so adorable together. And not just once or twice for me to feel fluttering in my stomach XD
I'm hoping you will still updating this please :)
moonfairy014 chapter 34 . 12/27/2013
oohhh! Gaara is so sweet.. yet still scary even when he's showing his affections!
The Idiot still denies he loves Sakura...

Well, anyway, I just wanted to let you know that this story is super awesome!
Please post more chapters and I'm so putting this on my faves and to -follow stories!
KPOPMetalChik chapter 34 . 12/26/2013
Hope you add more to it. I really loved the story. Beautifully written! For some reason, I lovr this pairing i really do and I admire the way you were able to differentiate yet connect Gaara and Sakura. Gaara has been my favorite since the beginning when he appeared on the Naruto series. Anyways, I LOVE THE STORY! I wish a couple more chapters could be added :)
leafstone chapter 34 . 10/28/2013
great story.
newbie chapter 27 . 10/27/2013
Has anyone ever told you, Kodu, that your fricken awesome?
newbie chapter 16 . 10/27/2013
Well, she kinda has to live considering there's a bunch o chapters left :3
newbie chapter 10 . 10/26/2013
I think my favorite point of view is Gaara' s because he is so different than all the other charactors :)
1,081 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »