Reviews for Midnight Tears
Omg! Soooooo good! I love it! Great job!
ladyjoe123 chapter 34 . 3/22
This is great you should really update cause its been a couple a years now!
Big fan chapter 34 . 2/6
Hi,im a big fan and i really wish ud finish this one,its a great fic...hope ur well
uqor45 chapter 34 . 1/12
It looks like it's been 7 years since you last updated, thats a shame. I really adore this story, all of the characters weren't ooc at all. It's hard to find (good) pre-timeskip fics about Gaara and Sakura, so this is like gold to me. I loved what you've written so far!
Guest chapter 34 . 9/19/2015
Can't somebody, I don't know- like adopt this fanfic and continue it? That's possible in fanfiction right? This is such an amazing story and I've reread it about 3-4 times now and I seriously anxious about the possibility of it not being continued. I really hope u can update soon if I can!
Gaara 3 chapter 34 . 9/13/2015
Omg please finish the story already and make sure it's a happy ending with gaara and atleast add on scene that contains making love o3o and sakura needs to stop being afraid of gaara already it's annoying I mean c'mon you've been near the guy a million times!
bloomsburry chapter 34 . 8/22/2015
I wish this was updated again!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2015
Where did you find that poem at the start of the prologue? I really like it.
CrystalBud chapter 34 . 2/13/2015
love it, update please!
Soten-ni-zase chapter 9 . 12/28/2014
You have no idea how difficult it was for me to get through this chapter.

I'm not a romantic person, I don't usually read romance but sometimes I get in the mood for it or I'm intrigued by the premise.

In this case I saw fanart of a later scene and I was like "Okay, it's romance but I'm game"

I hate the accidental kiss trope, you have no idea how much.

But I worked through the chapter, why?

Because this story you've written, is really, really good.

I can't put it down, when with other stories I probably would have bailed by now.

I just wanted you to know, how hooked you've got me, with this wonderful piece.
Soten-ni-zase chapter 7 . 12/28/2014
Kankuro's character during the Chunin Exams can be somed up with, gdi Kankuro.

He was such an IDIOT back then.
Soten-ni-zase chapter 5 . 12/28/2014
Shukaku you, TURD! have some sympathy for you in the manga, but not here.

In this, you are just terrible, massive, turd.
Soten-ni-zase chapter 3 . 12/28/2014
That was interesting, but where the hell are Temari and Kankuro during this? I imagine Baki was off doing Sensei things like, formally registering them for the Chunin Exams or finding out where the team was staying, something.

Though I suppose of Temari and Kankuro weren't off to the side watching THAT insanity unfold, they're off causing canon trouble. Namely Kankuro picking on the Hokage's grandson and Temari being like "Pfft, whatever."
makai16 chapter 34 . 6/5/2014
Oh my god you have to update! I know it's been 6 years since you last updated, but I literally sat in bed all day because I couldn't stop reading your fic. The way you portray Gaara and Sakura is captivating and awesome. I couldn't stop reading. Please you have to update!
Chanel chapter 34 . 5/28/2014
please please please finish this story pretty please with shugar on top ! (looks with puppy-eyes) because its soooo freaking good and i want to read more and want to know how Sakura and Gaara become even closer and stuff so please go on with this epic story! lots of hugs xoxoxoxo
1,089 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »