Reviews for Midnight Tears
LilithiaRW chapter 34 . 4/18/2012
The growth of their relationship is very believable. You've actually kept Gaara in character quite well. This really a cute couple :)
desiccated-hearts chapter 34 . 3/1/2012
Ohmygosh, i've been reading this fanfic everyday after school and it's the best thing I've read in ages! It's the only thing that's been keeping me going, it's just amazing! Please write a new chapter as soon as you are able, I'm sure it would make a lot of people happy! :'3 3
GaaraSakuraFanatic chapter 34 . 2/26/2012
I haven't given up hope that you'll come back and finish writing the story so please pleas pleas keep going I love the way you portray Gaara and his thoughts it feels more realistic that way I hate when People turn Gaara into this super lovey dovey douche when they write Gaara and Sakura fanfictions but u got his attitude perfectly I'll keep waiting
riajaria chapter 34 . 1/25/2012
I love this story! But when are you going to update? :(
renyun chapter 15 . 1/11/2012
Hi Kodukadvakch,

I remember first reading this story back in 2007 and how I fell in love with this story and how you wove the story between Gaara and Sakura together. I really enjoy reading this and I hope you will find time to continue with the story! All the best! :)

Best,

Rennie
GaarakakashiLOVER chapter 12 . 12/22/2011
so agree on the ordering of pairing

1.) GaaSaku

2.) KakaSaku
Moka-girl chapter 34 . 10/11/2011
I think the new idea for your writing is good. I just discovered the story and was annoyed at how slow everything was going, with two chapters being exactly the same except for the POV.
xxlila4hunnyxx chapter 34 . 9/24/2011
every time I read this story I feel like I;m experiencing there feelings first hand.

I also think that you should update as soon as possible and please don't give up you have my support! 3

xoxo :D
Hellsadsmile chapter 34 . 7/16/2011
Please update soon! I cant wait untill you FINALLY get the next chapter out that was sutch a cliff hanger. :)
DeletedEverythingGONE chapter 34 . 7/9/2011
your writing skills amazing!

Y U NO KEEP WRITING IN THIS STORY? D;
Rachell chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Its okay to have cried seeing his past i did too it was pretty sad:)
sportzgirl chapter 34 . 3/26/2011
I really don't like the idea that you haven't been updating or writing the next chapter and it's really cheesing me off. I have every right to tell you off because I've been waiting for ages and haven't been paying attention in school and been scolded by a few teachers for daydreaming. I know I'm being bitchy, but please update before I tear the computer to shreds. pppplllleeeaaassseeeee!
sportzgirl chapter 34 . 3/12/2011
that was awsooommmeee! I love this fic. Could you please update faster? Because I always stress when the fics I read have to still ne continued and one i'm still obsessed with hasn't been updated in months...

I love the fic the way it is and everyone must feel the same so please don't put lemon in it or something or rape because it would really kill the mood.

Rock on!
Jazzy chapter 29 . 2/26/2011
ermmm... i find it diffucult to beleive u can recover their cute little fluff relationship after this... but hey, its your story...
Jazzy chapter 23 . 2/26/2011
that was awesome. i dont think your rushing it, im acctually infinitely you finally started even a shaky relationship like this one. love your story!

~Jasmine