Reviews for Midnight Tears
JeanyDeiXzz chapter 9 . 7/4/2012
I loved Shukaku's line in the beggining; blame hormones... Blah blah... It's not me who's enjoing (something like that) it was so funny! I loved it! And Gaara is not OOC, atleast not a lot. I guess it's just a part of him that never had the chance to show itself in anime/manga. By the way, erm, sorry for my bad english :S
JeanyDeiXzz chapter 8 . 7/4/2012
I kinda find it funny when Shukaku keeps cheering Gaara; Kill her! Kill her! Kill her! Don't know why though... Strange me lol but! Owww a kiss! 3 and, the way you describe Gaara's thoughts is so real, so Gaaraish x3 you keep him way In character! :)
JeanyDeiXzz chapter 7 . 7/4/2012
Yay! It's getting more interesting every chapter!
JeanyDeiXzz chapter 6 . 7/4/2012
I remember that chapter, it was quite funny xD
JeanyDeiXzz chapter 5 . 7/4/2012
Still think you write great! And describe the caracter's personality very good too n_n
JeanyDeiXzz chapter 4 . 7/4/2012
Waaa! I got all happy when she was about to spit him the face XD and Shukaku is a dirty creep! D: suggesting rape... Luckily Gaara said NO n_n
JeanyDeiXzz chapter 3 . 7/4/2012
Hahaha! He stepped on her! That's so mean! But funny! I love the way you write!
JeanyDeiXzz chapter 2 . 7/4/2012
Chapter two, done reading! I like the way you wrote Gaara, he doesn't seem OOC and that great because most GaaSaku fics that I have read make him all sweet and sour (omiting of course, the sour part). Woopie! I kinda think I know who she bumped with XD bit let's see...
On to chapter three!
JeanyDeiXzz chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
How beautiful! Both Gaara and Sakura's point of view were so emotional and touching, atleast for me hehe. And although they're so diferent from one another, both are just so true, so real, so, close to reality... I'll keep reading and reviewing, GaaSaku is my favorite pairing 3
TheFeyRa chapter 34 . 6/22/2012
Wow. This was one of the most intriguing gaara x Sakura stories I've come across! I mean, I haven't been able to find a good novel-length one about sakura's interaction with a still-psycho gaara- those gaasaku one's I've read usually involve them as older people.. Also, I like the way you gave him depth, and an intelligent, albeit believably-messed up, way of thinking.

I like the way you drew parallels between sasuke and gaara. Strangely enough, I've never noticed that while watching naruto -.-

Sasuke kinda pisses me off with his arrogance! Hmph! at least inner Sakura has the right idea about gaara..

Well, it'd be interesting if you tried a new writing style, although I really don't have a problem with the gradual development of the fic.

All the best!
LibertyForFreedom455 chapter 34 . 6/6/2012
love it and i really hope to hear more of this story, you have talent and this story shows it and everyone loves it!
luckienumber chapter 34 . 6/5/2012
omg this fic is awesome and i think you should reallly consider updating ASAP because it would be a shame if your readers didn't get to see the ending :)
LilithiaRW chapter 34 . 4/18/2012
The growth of their relationship is very believable. You've actually kept Gaara in character quite well. This really a cute couple :)
desiccated-hearts chapter 34 . 3/1/2012
Ohmygosh, i've been reading this fanfic everyday after school and it's the best thing I've read in ages! It's the only thing that's been keeping me going, it's just amazing! Please write a new chapter as soon as you are able, I'm sure it would make a lot of people happy! :'3 3
GaaraSakuraFanatic chapter 34 . 2/26/2012
I haven't given up hope that you'll come back and finish writing the story so please pleas pleas keep going I love the way you portray Gaara and his thoughts it feels more realistic that way I hate when People turn Gaara into this super lovey dovey douche when they write Gaara and Sakura fanfictions but u got his attitude perfectly I'll keep waiting
1,094 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »