Reviews for Carried Away By a Moonlight Shadow
Shuichi Akai chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
Epic omake
WriterInDisguise chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
I liked this fic. I also really liked how Vodka was so broken he refused to speak at all. I would think a more heavyset man like Vodka would die instantly from hanging... but hey, go figure. You really captured Vodka's personality. Most people view him as slow and extremely stupid.
As for the omake... I absolutely hate Gin/Sherry. But I always liked Gin/Vodka, so Vodka's reaction to it seriously amused me. *laughs*
Ten-Faced chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Oh, god, the omake...

I was so sad that Sherry ended up killing Gin, but then the humor of the omake, especially the ending...

Let me just get my breath back; I'm dying of laughter.
MoonlightTyger chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
I really don't know much about Detective Conan, but I had to read this one anyway on account of the title - is it a reference to the song, by any chance? It would certainly fit the story, in a way :)

Anyway, even though I don't know the characters/franchise hardly at all, I still found it an altogether enjoyable read :) I thought it was cute how it says he went against the Organization rules because he'd grown to care - very sweet :) Also really enjoyed the omake at the end; it was absolutely hilarious! XDDD I love it when people pull a "break the fourth wall" and we get to see the characters react to stuff the fans put out XDDD Never fails to entertain :D Kudos on another awesome fic :)
kblvs2read chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
Great story! Love your idea of what would happen to Gin and Vodka after their deaths.

Ok, the Omake was hilarious! I nearly passed out (this may sound odd, but it was becasue I was too busy laughing to remember to breathe)! _

Hat: $23.95

Sunglasses: $12

Vodka's reaction to yaoi: PRICELESS!
FS chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
Hey, I've never read a Shiho-Heiji story (you mentioned one in the Omake). I really must read one now. XD

I totally forgot to write a review for this when I read it. I enjoyed the story and like your idea of what might happen to Gin and Vodka after their deaths. And now I must go to this hilarious story of Gin and the thing in the fridge and check whether I had written a review for that one or not. :D
kidswingshot chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
hey cool story, i like it and the omake as well, please do your best ok?

later
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
Yay deathfic! XD Once again, the emotions were really well done!

Oh, and the omake was PRICELESS. Vodka discovering yaoi made me snigger out loud. XD
RanMouri82 chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
I just read the omake! That was hilarious! *snerk* Hm, wonder what Gin would've thought if he had seen Candyland's crack fics about his Evil hair, or if he read . . . your fics? Vodka's reaction to the yaoi was priceless. *dies*