Reviews for Off The Wall
lahfp9ay637qogfaff chapter 2 . 1/23/2011
... *GAPE* Oh my god ... I WANNA WRITE SANDLE NOW! :D
Erynn Editon chapter 2 . 5/5/2009
Okay, I know I shouldn't wish Sara would get hurt or anything but "Fannysmackin'" so should have happened like this.

Great Story!
Stacey190191 chapter 2 . 6/9/2008
Wow, that was so beautifully written.

'“You’re worth it, Sara,” Greg repeated' Loved it, that is so like Greg to put himself through extra pain to comfort Sara and i thought it was beautiful. Keep up the good work.

xxoxx
csimouse chapter 2 . 4/21/2008
That was a good story.
novlomien chapter 2 . 11/8/2007
Wow... that was very well written! I loved it!
Starshadow of the Tok'ra chapter 2 . 10/26/2007
Wow. Very good - I certainly didn't think of this scenario for a Sara/Greg pairing...
Skittles-GleeK chapter 2 . 9/14/2007
that was great
beMMADfabulous chapter 2 . 1/20/2007
So sweet and so powerful! Fabulous job!
Zan1781 chapter 2 . 1/20/2007
Aw! 'Nough said :).
ObessedTWFan chapter 2 . 1/20/2007
How sweet that amongst all the pain and movement around them, they found time to be together and confess their love. Sweet and fluffy with a little pain thrown in. Terrific
KittyDoggyLover chapter 2 . 1/20/2007
Wow, awsome story! I totally loved it. Look foward to reading more of your stories in the future.
necira-skies chapter 2 . 1/19/2007
great conclusion to the story...poor Sara and reg, but at least they seem to be all right.
remoob1513 chapter 2 . 1/19/2007
OH MY GOD! THAT WAS AMAZING! you have to write more, that was absolutely amazing.
Zan1781 chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
That was really well done! I always love your imagery. I never know how you come up with the things you do, because... I don't know. You must see a picture in your head when you write. I think I'll ask you that right now (yup, you do!). But anyhow, I loved this line: "Catherine had once told him that Sara would agree to go on a date with him… if he just didn’t tell her it was a date." That is SUCH a Cath line!

Can't wait to read the rest!
Monica McWintorg chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
not bad, i like it, a bit odd throwing poor Sara into the mix, I must admit Greg is right, Sara doesn't deserve it. But keep going... what's a two shot?