Reviews for Caffeinated Beginnings
FieryQueenOfAllSharpObjects chapter 3 . 5/15
Eeek! I loved it so much! Lol! I just loved it when Haruhi said "Why didn't you tell me we were dating?" That was priceless. Hahaha. I liked this very much it was very good. Thank you for writing such a cute story.
missmakochan chapter 3 . 8/14/2014
Sooooo cute! This story was well written!
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 3 . 3/31/2014
I was looking for a good KaoHaru story and here I've found the treasure. Great job with making this story. I got all the right feels ;) And yes, that kiss was great!
cute pie chapter 3 . 1/18/2014
awsome
XxGothAngelxX chapter 3 . 12/14/2013
That was absolutely brilliant! I'm just as clueless as Haruhi when comes to these things... I was dense enough not realize that those were dates... and that they were already together! Explains my bad track record with guys. Haha...
emeraldd30 chapter 3 . 9/21/2013
Very cute, kaoru haruhi forever lol
Neellok chapter 3 . 8/21/2013
Amazing! Really enjoyed her progression and it was just adorable! I like Kaoru better than Hikaru so I'm happy you/she chose him.
Ell Roche chapter 3 . 8/18/2013
This is adorable. Possessive!Kaoru is so sweet. Waiting seven months to kiss her? That proves he really cares.
Anonymous chapter 3 . 7/29/2013
Cute. I especially enjoyed how in sync this particular story was with the show. I do hope you make a spin-off.
TheGirlOfMyHeart chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Beautiful. :)
Katastrophe666 chapter 2 . 4/5/2013
my friend pukes if she eats chocolate, but she still loves it. (x)u(x) this reminded me of her.
A Tragic Romantic chapter 3 . 3/11/2013
This is cute. That's all I can say. :]
jackie-jackie-dont-talk-back63 chapter 3 . 12/27/2012
I love koaru/haruhi parings and i think yours is at the top of the list that i would prefer to others.
IndependentLove chapter 3 . 12/7/2012
Absolutely, positively LOVED this series of one-shots! I've been looking into a lot of KaoHaru stories lately, and let me tell you, this was one of the top five! Thanks so much, it was really great, and keep up the good work!

Your New Fan;)
Indie...3
RinSatou chapter 3 . 11/30/2012
I really loved it! The story was well-built and the ending was perfect! You should make comix for this to make it more exciting! Way to go!