Reviews for Caffeinated Beginnings
calypso tchaka chapter 3 . 11/29/2016
aw I loved reading this story! Wonderfully light hearted courting of an Oblivious Girl hahahaha! I have not read that particular HP story idea you've based this on (as you've mentioned), but I think I'll add that to the To be Read-List. Loved the strawberry scent/shampoo Kaoru uses, the crepes, the coffee! hahaha
That dress she had to wear sounds hot and heavy and uncomfortable to move in, but also terribly opulent! She is certainly a lucky girl being able to dress so extravagantly (just for cosplay) and not every day! What girl has not secretly wondered about dressing up in various costumes/dresses at least once? Just to see and have some fun for a few hours :)
I loved this stealthy Kaoru woo-Haruhi Plan. Loved it. And now I'll be looking for more stories featuring him. Thank you for sharing this story!
I've fallen into the Ouran vibe again this week after Years. I still find lighthearted enjoyment. I think the best part that makes Ouran so likeable is the Very apathetic heroin that just does not care for these eccentric rich bastards. hahahaha! what's not to like about lighthearted fun without any touch of malice?
Thank you. May your week be amazing, kind regards.
acrosseverystar chapter 2 . 11/7/2016
Kaoru was so sweet in this chapter. Honestly, he's such an underappreciated character in the show.
acrosseverystar chapter 1 . 11/7/2016
You have an amazing talent for going over large expanses of time in a way that is concise while still humorous. That introduction was great. It didn't feel like it was dragging on and it even had me laughing a lot. Thanks for posting!
Kikiji chapter 3 . 6/26/2016
Damnit this is just so sweet and cute that I can't stop smiling X3. I love love LOVE this story. To be honest, Kaoru had always been my favorite twin and I would have liked to see him get together with Haruhi in the manga, but at the same time, I understand why most people would support Hikaru more with Haruhi. This story totally satisfied my desire for KaoruxHaruhi so thank you!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/19/2016
AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Omfg I love this SO MUCH
Silver Karasuna chapter 3 . 6/15/2016
This is such a good fic! Please keep writing more of these. I like how you decide to have a brother interested in Haruhi who isn't the one who likes her in the anime. Bravo!
foxesandflowers chapter 3 . 5/3/2016
I really loved this. Honestly, Hikaru was dead in character, and the subtle way Haruhi and Kaoru got together was amazing. Haruhi is clueless, isn't she? Really well done!
Epsilon Scorpii chapter 3 . 5/3/2016
Wow, this is possibly one of my favorite Ouran stories, and that's saying something because I'm not that into romance, preferring usually Tamaki/Kyouya or other host-club members friendship or family fics. The subtlety was adorable. I love the mix of comfortable friendship. Your writing was really well done. Makes me suddenly wish for more fics of this sort. Anyways thanks for writing! :)
BookWorm2the2ndPower chapter 2 . 4/4/2016
Actually, my uncle is allergic to chocolate, and a good portion of his side of the family are allergic to artificial colors and flavors.

This story is so cute, I love it! You're an awesome writer!
fanficchica123 chapter 3 . 3/2/2016
Hahaha this was perfectly haruhi-esqe! Wonderfully written and I loved it! Thank you for writing this!
Risukasa chapter 3 . 12/19/2015
Awwws! A very nice fic, thank you for writing and sharing!
FieryQueenOfAllSharpObjects chapter 3 . 5/15/2015
Eeek! I loved it so much! Lol! I just loved it when Haruhi said "Why didn't you tell me we were dating?" That was priceless. Hahaha. I liked this very much it was very good. Thank you for writing such a cute story.
missmakochan chapter 3 . 8/14/2014
Sooooo cute! This story was well written!
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 3 . 3/31/2014
I was looking for a good KaoHaru story and here I've found the treasure. Great job with making this story. I got all the right feels ;) And yes, that kiss was great!
cute pie chapter 3 . 1/18/2014