Reviews for Caffeinated Beginnings
Kikiji chapter 3 . 6/26
Damnit this is just so sweet and cute that I can't stop smiling X3. I love love LOVE this story. To be honest, Kaoru had always been my favorite twin and I would have liked to see him get together with Haruhi in the manga, but at the same time, I understand why most people would support Hikaru more with Haruhi. This story totally satisfied my desire for KaoruxHaruhi so thank you!
AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Omfg I love this SO MUCH
Silver Karasuna chapter 3 . 6/15
This is such a good fic! Please keep writing more of these. I like how you decide to have a brother interested in Haruhi who isn't the one who likes her in the anime. Bravo!
foxesandflowers chapter 3 . 5/3
I really loved this. Honestly, Hikaru was dead in character, and the subtle way Haruhi and Kaoru got together was amazing. Haruhi is clueless, isn't she? Really well done!
Epsilon Scorpii chapter 3 . 5/3
Wow, this is possibly one of my favorite Ouran stories, and that's saying something because I'm not that into romance, preferring usually Tamaki/Kyouya or other host-club members friendship or family fics. The subtlety was adorable. I love the mix of comfortable friendship. Your writing was really well done. Makes me suddenly wish for more fics of this sort. Anyways thanks for writing! :)
BookWorm2the2ndPower chapter 2 . 4/4
Actually, my uncle is allergic to chocolate, and a good portion of his side of the family are allergic to artificial colors and flavors.

This story is so cute, I love it! You're an awesome writer!
fanficchica123 chapter 3 . 3/2
Hahaha this was perfectly haruhi-esqe! Wonderfully written and I loved it! Thank you for writing this!
Risukasa chapter 3 . 12/19/2015
Awwws! A very nice fic, thank you for writing and sharing!
FieryQueenOfAllSharpObjects chapter 3 . 5/15/2015
Eeek! I loved it so much! Lol! I just loved it when Haruhi said "Why didn't you tell me we were dating?" That was priceless. Hahaha. I liked this very much it was very good. Thank you for writing such a cute story.
missmakochan chapter 3 . 8/14/2014
Sooooo cute! This story was well written!
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 3 . 3/31/2014
I was looking for a good KaoHaru story and here I've found the treasure. Great job with making this story. I got all the right feels ;) And yes, that kiss was great!
cute pie chapter 3 . 1/18/2014
awsome
XxGothAngelxX chapter 3 . 12/14/2013
That was absolutely brilliant! I'm just as clueless as Haruhi when comes to these things... I was dense enough not realize that those were dates... and that they were already together! Explains my bad track record with guys. Haha...
emeraldd30 chapter 3 . 9/21/2013
Very cute, kaoru haruhi forever lol
Neellok chapter 3 . 8/21/2013
Amazing! Really enjoyed her progression and it was just adorable! I like Kaoru better than Hikaru so I'm happy you/she chose him.