Reviews for The Hart Break
pickles-cat24 chapter 6 . 3/11/2013
It's a shame that you never finished this. I love how someone other than the Cohen's care about Ryan. And I loved the part where Megan told Seth off about the whole prison thing. Amazing story, please consider finishing it?
funkel86 chapter 6 . 7/31/2012
hi please update i love this story even if i think kirsten and ryan is closer in the show...but it a good plot
madmedjenna chapter 6 . 5/31/2011
I love this story! Any chance you are gifting us with an update?
faith bonksie chapter 6 . 3/10/2011
oooohhhh love it!

Ryan is sooooo cute! Please continue soon I cant wait for some more!
slinn01 chapter 6 . 8/16/2010
I was thinking about this last night! Did you ever write more to this story? It's so good!
Marvin is my Muse chapter 6 . 4/26/2010
Hey,

I just finished reading this fic (and seventeen) and I have to say, I'm amazed. If someone had told me I would read a story where I'm actually rooting for Ryan to have grown up with someone other than the Cohens, I would have said they were insane! I absolutely love the Hart's and their characters are so well developed and multi-dimensional. I particularly love that the issues they bring up with the Cohens are real issues I spotted throughout the series. Too many times authors warp other characters to make them fit their stories but you've managed to work with what you had. Congrats! I've also read a few of your other stories and I absolutely love Everybody Needs. Thanks for your amazing fanfiction contributions! I'm always up for a good Sandy-and-Ryan story and I love the Cohens and you manage to write them all so well - and your original characters are great!

Will you be continuing this fic?

Kudos,

-Marvin
Lizzy lizzylafosseaim.com chapter 6 . 3/28/2010
I am in love with this story! And I have to say, I disagree with the last couple of reviews I really LIKE the Harts; they seem like very real people, and I love all this examination of the Ryan-Cohen dynamic. I think you make a ton of points that need to be made, and I definitely agree with Megan about how Seth talks to Ryan. Someone mentioned in a review that it was sibling-like but I don't see it that way at all. My sister is my best friend, and we treat each other with so much more kindness than Seth treats Ryan. We would never tease each other about something like that.

I know it's been more than six months, but PLEASE update this story soon. I adore it, and you write with more depth and feeling than anyone on this site, which I've been active on for more than ten years. Please think about it!
tcsportsmed7 chapter 6 . 1/3/2010
I read "Seventeen" and this sequel, and I must say... I am speechless. This is one of the most touching, well written fics I've ever read. Certain parts left me teary eyed and other parts left me grinning uncontrollably. I do hope you finish this story. )
pixiechick chapter 3 . 7/16/2009
so i really like this story, and I've been waiting for ages. I liked "Seventeen" too.

I think the characters of Megan and Sam are Mary Sue/Gary Stu or whatever they call it...but I like them anyway, because they get to push forward the questions that all the OC fans have about the Cohen/Ryan dynamics and can't really ask. So I can't wait to see what comes next.
BaronessBlixen chapter 6 . 6/15/2009
I just love this story and can't wait for the next part! It's so enganging to see Ryan with another family that he's even closer to than the Cohens. It's horrible rooting for the Cohen's when you've got such a happy Ryan. So I am really looking forward to seeing what you do next!
Nicole chapter 6 . 6/14/2009
I'm interested to see where you take this story. I want the Hart's to realize that Ryan had a life with the Cohens and they are his family. The Hart's don't know the background of the past few years and need to see that they are being way judgemental. Can't wait to see where you go next.
ChrisUSA chapter 6 . 6/13/2009
awesome...I just hate the Harts...god they drive me nuts and their fake cheerfulness and niceness...
Jade St. Jms chapter 6 . 6/13/2009
Don't get me wrong, it's a great story, but I don't agree with Megan's feelings for the Cohens. If they were going to do so much for Ryan, Dawn acting like an idiot wouldn't have stopped them. What Ryan and Seth have going on is like most brothers. I think Meg is expressing her inner guilt by projecting it out on Seth's 'brotherly' banter with Ryan. Or, she just can't take a freaking joke.
Sete chapter 6 . 6/13/2009
Wow, I wrote a review about how annoying and judgmental the Harts could be with the way they think poor woobie Ryan is been treated by the insensitive Cohens but you're a good enough writer that I still want to read and enjoy your story but this chapter? really? even Seth taking Ryan's bagel like a *sibling* would is a point on how Ryan is some kind of patient saint who is just not appreciate enough or like *ever*.

I get that is your view on the show and the Harts are saying and doing is what you would do for Ryan but this is not how I saw the show at all so this is getting too OC for me but you're a good writer and I am sure there are a lot of people that agree with your view and are going to enjoy your story.
ChrisUSA chapter 2 . 10/10/2008