Reviews for Close Enough To See
Kiss-This2010 chapter 2 . 1/21/2007
Wow..great chapter! cant wait for more!
murieann chapter 2 . 1/21/2007
wow, this is just so phenomonal! I love love love it! Please update soon!
Pauline-Jeanne chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
I love it, well done ! Update soon, please :)
GraciesMom chapter 2 . 1/19/2007
I loved it! VERY well done. Can't wait to read the next chapter! Please write it soon. You write very well, and this is a great story.
Aleta chapter 2 . 1/19/2007
Brilliant. I really enjoy this story. I know you said we had to wait a week (pouts) I hope it is sooner though.
a fanfic writer chapter 2 . 1/19/2007
That chapter was even better than the first (brilliant) one. Minervas attempt to hold back her emotions seemed totally in character. I'm really looking forward to the last chapter. Jaye :-)
AssortedScribbler chapter 2 . 1/19/2007
An absolutely amazing next chapter, thank you so much! I love how in-character you've managed to keep them and still holding true to your story. It's wonderful! I will wait impatiently for the next chapter, I can't wait to see form who's viewpoint it will be.

Thanks for uploading!

xxStellaxx
avidreaderca chapter 2 . 1/19/2007
This is wonderful. I think you should have more than the 3 parts you are planning! Keep up the great work.
minniequill chapter 2 . 1/19/2007
lovely - very well done. Can't wait for the last chapter
WhitePhoenixes' old account chapter 2 . 1/19/2007
omg. this's one of the best fics I've ever read. Great Job. Update soon!
AssortedScribbler chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
I think I'm going to cry! That was so lovely, to see the funeral from a different perspective, and I love how subtly you showed the possibility of Minerva's relationship with Albus. Well done! Keep writing!

xxStellaxx

PS I hope this review is lovely.
yourmirroroferised chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
This was a lovely story! Exceptionally well written, and I love the way you give us insight into each character's personality indirectly! Cant wait for the next installment...
Kiss-This2010 chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
o...i cant wait till this is updated! Please hurry...McGonagall is my fav character and MM/AD ships are my fav! Great story so far!
a fanfic writer chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
Wow...a beautiful start and I loved that it was through Hooches eyes. Can't wait for the next chapter. Jaye :-)
murieann chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
this is fabulous, please continue! congrats on a superb fic!
50 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »