Reviews for Cold
aserste chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
it's like a deleted scene from the movie - so completely-in-canon. really good!
007in221B chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Beautifully written, conveys their personalities and relationship perfectly. Loved it
ladymacaroni chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
argh! i love them together and have been trying to find a good fanfic that would portray them perfectly for so long.

yours did. amazing job. almost teared me up for some reason :')
Meaghan chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Great story! it is really well written and has a nice flow to it
WinchesterPhantom chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
Hey Elessar King

This was amazing. The whole piece flowed and wow...the emotions it stirred within me. This was so powerful and stayed so true to CR. I actually felt like I was there. Everything was perfect...

~ Winy
Gyreflight chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Very nicely done. As someone else has said, I like the characterisation implicit in Bond's practical attempt at reassurance as he runs through all the security angles he has been trained to see – but doesn't think to offer the emotional comfort that Vesper really needs. For that, she has to be brave enough to ask.

The emotional power of the shower-scene which gave her the courage to approach was partly in its silence, in actions and not words: when he's being real. This vignette feels true to that perception.

After I watched Casino Royale, I read a fair few Bond fics – this is one that I remembered, came back for, and read again.

Thanks.

~Gyre
Sini chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
How sweet :) I loved the Hotel Splendide reference.
Bree chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
Please keep writing!
mrsreynolds chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
Ooh, I love this. The shower one of my fave scenes in the movie and you've used it as a great jumping off point. Clever use of the literal and figurative meaning of the word cold. Fantastic!
tvdunlop chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
very nicely written. I loved the Bond/Vesper relationship in Casino. Most in-depth I've really seen.
shy chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
That was a great story! Loved it!
Paddington chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
I love this!
Linwe Elendil chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
Yay! I'm so glad you finished this story. I really like it! You really do know Bond better than me. I think you captured both his and Vesper's feelings perfectly. I love how Bond goes over the tactical advantages and disadvantages of the room while he assures her she's safe. That's just what would be running through his mind!

Very well done. :-)
whitereflections12 chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
This is...so sweet, and so perfect. You have their characters down. I always enjoyed James Bond movies but was never a fan until I saw Casino Royale about a week and a half ago...it took my breath away and I just loved everything about it...this cold man that fell in love against his nature then was forced to deal with the repercussions of it. It isn't Lord of the Rings(my favorite of all time...and maybe yours considering your penname? :) ) but I love it death and this was wonderful. thanks for the great moment. :)
firefly of paradise chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
Such a wonderful and sweet story.

I think you pictured both Vesper and Bond very well.

I hope you'll be writing more about them.