Reviews for An Arrangement
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
bahhhhhh this is sssssssssssssssooooooooooooo oooooooo stupid!
Beautiful Storm Munroe chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Aw.
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
brilliant! so nice to see these two portrayed as a loving couple, which i personally always thought they were. i loved it.
aradiaeva chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
great way to clear up that misunderstanding... can definitely picture Lucius being so worried about her health and not even thinking to explain why he was doing so. Awesome fic
VanillaFieldsOfGold chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
AMAZING STORY! You've captured the emotions EXACTLY and I commend you for it!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Totally sweet! So terrific of Lucius!
diva takes the world chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
A very good portrayal of Lucius. I like reading stories that exposes a side of him that doesn't include angst and harshness. Keep stories like this comming! :)
NobodyAtAll chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
Aw, poor Narcissa. And poor Lucius.

Once again, beautiful. :)
RenieandtheMoo chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
Hello again! I am still obsessively reading and reviewing your stories. So...

The line “Have you taken your medicine?” sounds to much like "Have you taken your insanity medication?" I might just think that coz people ask me that freqently, but perhaps you ought to reword it.

“They’ve begun to make me feel a bit dizzy and nauseous,” sounds unnatural, like no-one would actually say it.

Also, how does Draco have both their fathers' names? Unless his middle name is Cygnus, and you mean he has Abraxas Malfoy's name by being called Malfoy.

The fact that someone is called Faireen is highly amusing. Is it actually a name? If it is, its awesome.

Oh, and I doubt the Malfoys have a shower in which the hot water runs out. Its probably heated by magic.

And what's with the 'velvet fainting couch'? Why is it fainting?

Lastly, because I feel that constructive criticism always makes it sound like someone's writing is dodgy when it's actually good, as usual, your writing is awesome and you really ought to become an author.
mimbulus-mimbletonia chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
Thats so sweet, aw...and baby Draco! Cuteness!
Mrs. Lucia Malfoy chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
Uha- I can't get enough of your stories! Lucius/Narcissa is my favourite Pairing! I've been trying to read all of your stories for months now but everytime I turn on the computer to finish reading a story of yours you still have thousands of new things :-D (excuse the language! I'm a german student, practicing to get better! *laughs* )

Looking forward for many more stories-

Lucia
Peevesthepoltergeist chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
That's such a sweet oneshot... My favorite line was when Narcissa says: "Then he’s not crying for no reason," she corrected. "He’s crying because he wishes you to hold him. I am intimately familiar with those particular tears." That was so sweet and sad! I've been meaning for quite a while to review and tell you how much I like your L/N stories, and hope to see more soon!

XOXOXO,

PtP
Malfoy's Mask chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
What a wonderful love story. I do enjoy a dignified intelligent Narcissa. As for Lucius, he probably would be that way with his family since he is so nasty to the rest of the world.
draconius lat chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
That's wonderfull, brilliant, so sweet and heartfull and...and - oh, I dont't know what else I could say than: It's the best work I've ever read about the two...

LG Drac
Loxodonta-Magica chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
Very sweet! Who knew that evil Death Eater felt anything other than cold obligation towards his wife! Great writing!

nnie