Reviews for Because I Could Not Stop For Death
Reader's Daughter chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
*sigh* they're finally happy *smiles*
NBB chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Wow... This story was just. . . Wow. Caught my attention and defiently held it! Nicely written. . . Wow...
DontJudgeMeByMyName chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
I can honestly say without any shame what-so-ever,

THAT WAS THE FREAKING BEST JACK/ZACK STORY I HAVE EVER READ! SERIOUSLY, UR AN AMAZING PERSON FOR WRITING IT! THANK YOU
PurpleLily13 chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Sorry, but I'm entirely too lazy to sign in.

*fangirl squee*

Ahem...sorry for the lapse in intelligence...

How the heck does somebody write such a brilliant story and get ONLY TEN REVIEWS?

Keep up the fabulous writing!
Greytune chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
Why does this story not have over 200 reviews? This is the best Hodgins/Zack fanfic I have ever read, and it only has 10 reviews?

This is one incredible story. It blew my mind away.

Good work.
Yepp chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
HOLY SHIT.

That was.. that... was..

Brilliant. Fantastic. Super. Grand. Amazing.

Fucking incredible.
Morkhan chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Oh, wow. This was very, very different, and very good. I liked it. There's not nearly enough slash in the Bones fandom. The little I've found is Booth/Zach and while David Boreanez *is* hot... that? Would NEVER HAPPEN. ZachJack is much more likely and has the potential to be much better, in my book. The whole second lives thing was quite interesting. The whole story, as I said before, was quite unique (even if the premise was done before) and I enjoyed it greatly. Thanks for writing it!
TakeAWhackAtIt chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
Guh. Just GUH. You've reduced me to incoherency, that's how awesome this story is. Your characterization is perfect, your dialogue is amazing, and...GUH.

One line in particular which I loved was this one:

"The redhead had a fleeting moment to reflect that Zack kissed the same as he did everything to do with people who weren’t dead, shyly and hesitantly." Because YES, so true.

Wonderful job.
roseperpetual chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
I love this- you've got Zack, Jack, and Angela perfectly in character (Angela would so drag Jack and Zack to a psychic fair), you made the psychic and the past lives seem plausible, and it's beautifully written. What happened to Jack and Zack in their past lives is so tragic, yet the end with them is sweet. I like how you explored the effects of their discovery by having it haunt them afterwards. The inscriptions on their graves from a previous life is perfect.

I wonder why this doesn't have more reviews- it is such a great story.
HauntedPast chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
I was watching 'Bones', and saw the interaction between the two, thinking they would be a good pair. Thanks for proving me right. Zack and Hodgins are so cute.
fee-kh chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
How is it this does not have a hundred reviews. I started reading this for the title. I am a serious Dickinson fan and the juxtaposition between title and summary intrigued me. The poem is quite serious and the summary sounded anything but.

I did not expect the slash and I don't care. fantastically written love story, with a believable reaction from the squints regarding the supernatural. Loved it all round and lost a tear or ten at the end. Good job and it is going on my favourites list.
NidrianRuuthane chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
I like it. Jack and Zack Fics are few and far between and I always think that they are an interesting pair. Nicely done.
willowwood chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
Well the mention of my three-fave squints in your summary tricked me into reading Jack/Zach "pre-slash" and to be honest I’m really glad it did. Although it's something, I’d have probably avoided if it had been pointed out that, it was Jack/Zach from the beginning I REALLY enjoyed this story, and couldn't bare the thought of leaving it once the slash-y undertones started peaking there heads out from under the covers lol. I thought the way you went about it all with the past lives, and the psychic fair was absolutely brilliant, and the interweaving of present and past events really complimented the story as a whole. Loved it.
minorgrace chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
This was an unexpected pleasure. Romantic and sweet and very inventive.

When the show first aired I expected to see a lot of Jack-Zack, but this is one of the only stories I've found. It's tough finding any Bones boy!slash so I search high and low for it - and I'm glad to have found yours.

Enjoyed it so much. Thank you!