Reviews for 5 Steps
Broadwaygirl21 chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Oh. My. Oz! You MUST continue this! Hear me? Must!
I will track you down and threaten you with a butter knife if I have to!
It was gret, I loved it!
Animefreakkagome chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
_
onelife01 chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
Aw that was SOO sweet! The part were the Suarez family are all surrounding Daniel & Betty and Daniel wanted to literally cry was HILARIOUS, but soo typical of them that I couldn't help but find it sweet! Looved it!
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
You know what? That last part was sweet and...sexy. XD I Loved it!
esmellabrooke chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
I loved this. The whole concept of the five steps were great and everything about it flowed well. I think it was great. :)
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
That was so sweet! Wow, I loved that! Great job! :)

Angelica
Malu Snape Rickman chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
Hehehehe love this one too!
Mademoiselle Mango chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
Aw! Sweet! I'm probably gonna do some BD fics soon, look out!
Xira34 chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
Great Story, love how daniel and betty love each other and do not know how to tell the other.
alizaleven chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
I loved this! Absolutely loved it. Thanks so much for sharing it :) It was so sweet and lovely!

Ali
CarolinaH.Manning chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
beautiful. beautiful. beautiful. so full of emotions
lrp07 chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
that was very well written and very sweet!
supersaiyanx chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
sweet!
Tracy137 chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
Okay there are pages and pages of these stories and I can't read them all and I have not reviewed one of the few I've bothered with - but, I just wanted to say that I loved this. I loved it so very much. It had everything; laughs, pillow squeezing moments (I hope you know what I mean) and irritations (namely Walter).

You had the characters perfect; I could picture them in every step, just as if I was watching the show itself. That is something the other have been sadly lacking and shows not only your love of the show itself, but also your talent as a writer.

Well done and I hope you do more - I would genuinely wade through pages of stories of UB just to find one of yours; they are nuggets of pure and unadulterated gold. :O)

I'm going to add you to my author alert list and this one to my favourites - hopefully you could do a 12 step of what happens next? LOL! Thanks again for brightening my day.
JackSam chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
Good fic. Hope there a sequel;