Reviews for Paperwork Ninja Memories
Ai-chan chapter 4 . 5/28/2012
Wow this was really entertaining. I loved the bit with Genma being rediculously unfortunate when it comes to appartments, and all the little stories that sprout from that. All the theories were interresting. I laughed a lot, and I really loved the interactions and bonds featured.

Thanks for posting and have a great day!
ABundleOfDaydreams chapter 4 . 1/15/2012
HopeinAshes chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Oh my God, I'm giggling so hard it hurts. This is fantastic! I can't choose a favorite line, but these ones currently make my life!

"No coffee?" Iruka's question was very quiet, and only slightly twitchy. The coffee pot had only been taken away an hour ago, and his last double shot was still carrying him, though not for much longer.

"No coffee. You don't need the coffee." Genma told him firmly.

"Ibiki gives me coffee." Iruka pointed out.

"Ibiki is an idiot whose been using caffeine to turn you into an unsleeping automaton."

Aaaww, Iruka seems so helplss without his caffeine! And Ibiki's scheme is brilliant. Utterly devious, but brilliant.

"Remember, Iruka-san, what doesn't kill us makes us stronger."

"Or homicidal." Genma added.

"Or homicidal." Iruka agreed for the first time all evening.

All I can think is, 'when he gets loose and tortures them, they're gonna deserve it.'

This is totally going down as one of my favorite crack!fics.
BundleofContradictions chapter 4 . 11/7/2010
Iria-chan's story is so funny! You are incredible with details and characterization. Why won't you write more of these? We all need more humor in our lives!

Thanks for the story!
Kagari Higuchi chapter 4 . 5/23/2010
You are god! That was hilarious! You seriously need to write more for the Paperwork Ninja series, theyre awesome!
diff-r-ent-1 chapter 4 . 4/15/2010
this is just awesome! you have my eternal respect for writing this! and i bet once i tell my friend, you'll have hers too.

this is one awesome fic, and it shows there's more to iruka then seems, great job i bow to you! i'm just a bit sad it's completed, so i'll just look at your profile and hopefully there'll be more where this came from
Dinesha chapter 4 . 11/25/2009
oh man...such a shame you ended it there :(

it was good...there is so much that could have been done with it...lol

good work _
Kick-Aft chapter 4 . 11/22/2009
This is so awsome there are no words to describe it. thank you for shairing this.
Wordsplat chapter 4 . 9/8/2009
lol the whole story was hilarous...I have to say adventures in caffeine was my fav though
LeftMeSpeechless chapter 4 . 7/18/2009
"End! Because Otherwise it will go on forever!"

And just what would be wrong with that? Its cute and in its own an absurd way absolutely gorgeous!

This story was so much fun it doesnt have to end there, does it? *puppy eyes*

By the way this line: "[...]as the booths had been taken by early arrivals with 'table in dark corner' complexes common in hidden villages and fantasy RPGs."

Nearly made me laugh my head off! .

Yes thats what it is like! And everyone wants to see the whole room from the spot where they sit. I just saw my players sit around the table and state that they want to see the whole room, the front door AND every other door and the stairs and ... XD

Seems like every group has this paranoid streak. .

Anyway, I like your writing style and the way you make it just to the point. I like all your paperwork shinobi stories very much by the way. ;)
ChibiAliChan chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
ahahahaha... as a fellow coffaholic speaking, -has one hand on hips while wagging the other index finger- you should know better than to take away coffee from a coffaholic. we are way worse than any other addicts and a lot more creative too when need be. at least in my opinion. -hehe- god help the poor soul who-so-ever takes away my cup-o-joe. -
ColourVegan chapter 4 . 3/13/2009
Brilliant! I loved it :)
jem1912 chapter 4 . 2/27/2009
That was hilarious! I'd really like to see the torcher Iruka puts those guys through for snooping in his stuff. You really made the story captivating. Please keep up the great work : )
random unknown fangirl chapter 4 . 1/21/2009
Another one for me to glove! You must of had fun writing the poetry for the Raikage to Iria. LOL! I especially glove the 'my violent cupcake' nickname! GLOVE TO 'RUKA-CHAN! (I call him -chan because I want to... I know he should actually be -kun/-san/sama but I like -chan )
kirallie chapter 4 . 11/9/2008
Like how they described Iria. Glad you updated! DOn't blame them for being mad when he showed up alive if there was a way he could have gotten word back. Bet him showing up suddenly alive caused a bit of a stir. I like that last bit about cackling being reserved for jounin.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »