Reviews for The Kiss
lolaoz chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
This is so sad :'( but so well written. Its really good! Well done. X
I'm home chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Eh, I think it's perfect as a one-shot. It's so interesting, captivating, and well written.
Too sad to think of name chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
This. Made. Me. Cry.

Like, actual tears.

It was heart-wrenchingly beautiful, stunningly sorrowful, unsettlingly lovely and so bittersweet it hurt.

Don't change it, don't take away from it, don't add to it (except maybe a prologue, like a flashback)

It is perfect.

I still cry.

You are amazing.

Keep being awesome.

*sob*
watin77 chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
oh... wow. that was powerful. this is a few years too late, but i'm going to be checking your profile page to see if you wrote that prequel/sequel.
mroczna88 chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
I don't want prequel/sequel... It's good as it is. Sad and tragic but beautiful.
Badbonita chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
A heartrending ending to what was likely a great story. Hopefully, Miss Muse decides that everyone needs to know it. Maybe, Hermione is talking to an interviewer about what Severus Snape did for the war effort a few years after what occurred in The Kiss?

It's an idea. Anyway, Good job
Marj123 chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
That was so very very well written.
jojobevco chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
ooh, yes, what happened?
RedsAttic chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
EXCELLENT!

Please answer for me:

Why was Severus given the Dementor’s Kiss?

What had been the relationship between Hermione and Severus?

Why were Hermione and Harry supportive of Snape at this last moment?
transgressions chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
Wow, that was...powerful. I'd like to see more of this.
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
woah, that was really awesome. i don't even like that pairing, and i still loved the fic, lol
abraxis chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
Excellent, if horrible imagery.

You know, of course, there is no way I can imagine either Harry or Hermione letting Fudge and the rest of those wankers get away with this. There will be some way that one or the other of them has figured out a way to cheat the Dementors of their meal and Severus' body will be rescued and reunited with his soul.

Your new but loyal reader,

Ever the Optimist (LOL)

Abraxisdragon
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
that's sad, in a really really good way, but still really sad, I like it
u muggle chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
This story made me cry the first time I read it, it still does everytime. The only other stories I've read and then cried about were the actual Harry Potter books. I love this story thank you for writing it.
200meters chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
ah!

so sad! D:

but it was really good!

i just read it today, along with first prophecy, and they were both awesome! i'm looking forward to reading more of your work!

and i like the name - i collect elephants too!