Reviews for Exist
Convergence-Eternal chapter 1 . 4/17
Really, really good.
Kyn chapter 8 . 11/8/2008
KSena chapter 8 . 9/7/2008
Hello! I have read everything of this story, and I must say it was a delight to read! I really hope you will update it one of this days. Such a grand story deserves an update. :-) I, at least, enjoyed it muchly. :-)
Connections chapter 8 . 12/17/2007
Very intersting chapter, because of the two new characters and our moody undead's action. Ill keep this story tracked. Keep up the solid work. Thanks!

IVIaedhros chapter 8 . 12/12/2007
Your dedication is appreciated. It's hard to keep slogging sometimes, but in the end, it's (usually) worth it.
Iremat chapter 7 . 10/1/2007
Fantastic story. I've loved every single chapter. Amazing language without drowning us in overwhelming, flowery imagery. Truely pleasant to read. Please update.
Rubbertoe chapter 7 . 9/19/2007
Very good story. Im liking what i have read so far. I hope you update soon and actually finish it, as another reviewer noted, most stories on this site are never finished. I hope you follow through because this is a good one.
IVIaedhros chapter 7 . 8/31/2007
Fun stuff...I wish there was more content, but I can't complain about what's already down.
Mizamour chapter 4 . 8/8/2007
Wow! That just encompassed all I've been puzzled about about the Horde... as an orc, my warrior, fights to protect Durotar and the Horde, to advance our goals, to eliminate those who would harm the Horde people. But... then I get quests to kill an entire band of soldiers, just to decrease the morale of others of our enemies... or to slaughter lots of zebras, to get materials for some goblin's ale. Makes you wonder - how are we different?
Mizamour chapter 3 . 8/8/2007
This fic is amazing! Wonderful characterization and compelling history & plot! I love it! Definitely keeping reading...
Blackterror chapter 7 . 7/18/2007
I love this thing so it's because I like it's because I like the Forsaken.I don't know,I just love this thing. I added you to my alert list and everything.

I also tried to do some Angst,but it didn't come out as well as continue!
Link N Ivy chapter 7 . 7/17/2007
Exams suck dick...
Kyn chapter 7 . 7/17/2007
HuRRAY! He updatedededed!

This pleases the Kyn Greatly. The Kyn would ask that the Author would pleas continue? Yes? Yes?
Bramblespite chapter 7 . 7/9/2007

Great chapter - I had wondered whether you were going to continue the story or what. :P I'm so glad you did, it's really well written!

Please update again soon! :D
William Logan chapter 6 . 5/24/2007
This story is very well written, with very well-grounded, inspiring characters (not to mention that unlike a lot of other Undead fics, you did manage to include some realistic comic relief...