Reviews for Heiresses Have No Fairytale Endings
underneonlights chapter 5 . 1/29/2012
I love this.. please update.. please... :)
Zetsubouaichan chapter 5 . 6/24/2011
I don't usually read story with 'outdated English' or so you called. Probably because I usually get impatience (and not to mention that this English is contagious for me)

But your story seems really interesting.

Keep it up!
iceblueyes chapter 5 . 6/23/2011
Banzai! Chapter five is here at last! *dances*

I couldn't believe I laughed at your fourth line in Morning. This is my favorite line: He looks so attractive in that turtleneck— I like the way it snugly hug his bod… Stop! Tomoyo took a deep breath and determinedly focus her attention on the room instead.

Bod-Stop! Wahahaha...Tomoyo so naughty. Oh and I also like this line:Now, if you would just take off your wet clothe—"

An amused masculine eyebrow rose. "Why, Tomoyo. I thought you'd never ask."

Makes me laugh hard. Oh I love Eriol in your story. He is not OC here. It's his true nature, believe me. Rove, rove, rove it...~3

Oh and don't separate Morning, Noon, and Night cause I think it's fine. So excited with Chapter Six. Would she be singing?*drum roll*XD

Keep writing, keep, writing, keep writing, keep writing...XDXDXDXDXD
yeahhjulie chapter 4 . 6/15/2011
I really hope you continue this. I love it :D
stOkmAi chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
kimi, i am writing you this review to tell you that i am going to read your story. HAHAHA xD and in case you haven't read my PM yet, i sent you one.. anyway. it's been a REALLY long time since i wrote (i stopped writing when i entered college, BOO me) so i need a breather and a refresher. this might just be it, lol xD miss you! talk to you soon :)

~Devie
iceblueyes chapter 4 . 6/19/2010
Time check: 2:18a.m.

And yes I have reread your story as I have promised cause I think I have been brain washed last year [I did stop writing for a year] and since I've reread your story, this is what I have to say...

I'm alone in the living room and sometimes I can't help but laugh out loud of some scenes/lines that you wrote. Really Priestess-san, Eriol's personality is shown in this story and that's what I loved about it. The personality that I meant was him being a gentleman and second the way he tease Tomoyo. XD

Oh and I LOVE chapter four! Whenever I read that SCENE I can't help but chuckle and blush while reading that. I LOVE that scene! Eriol is just HOT, HOT, HOT! Don't you GALS agree?-looks at the readers-XD

Eriol was right: Interruptions, interruptions! XD

I hope you didn't lose your inspiration to the next chapter dear. I'll be waiting for that...]
Blue-Sapphire1 chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
hmm..

another g0od fic that's left hanging..:C..continue pls.
cheng chapter 4 . 5/25/2009
aw i want them to be together so badly. aw.
cheng chapter 3 . 5/25/2009
i hope she's okay. getting drunk on lots n lots of margaritas. hahahahaa. oh my. nice chapter.
cheng chapter 2 . 5/25/2009
they're so cute together. he! they totally make up for my bad days.
cheng chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
hahahaa i like your story already. hee hee.
deota chapter 4 . 1/29/2009
Added to my favourites D

I loved the chapter, I actually read the story a while back but I though you dropped it it's glad to hear that your writing it again.

So to be completly clear Eriol works for Reed and is supposed to spy on Tomoyo on his behalf right?
iceblueyes chapter 4 . 1/17/2009
Just finished reading your chapter four...Priestess my dear, it looks like your elevator scene was so...nice...ahahaha...damn, I can't bear to write something like that in my To Be With You...wa...

After reading your story,it made me want to write my To Be With You...I guess I should write the next chapter...ahehehe...

"Planning and dreamin' each night of his charms." [She's very drunk and it's cute when you prolong the word charms. Ahahaha]

Till' your next chapter...mwahugs! _x
minglejingle chapter 4 . 12/25/2008
This story is wonderful. Please please continue!
Sweet Dreams Cafe chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
I really enjoyed this fic! update soon! your descriptions of the rain and of the entire region are so vivid, i felt like i was standing there and watching tomoyo and eriol... im looking forward to your next installment