Reviews for Heart of the Warrior
Chooch77 chapter 6 . 10/17/2016
I love it! You're not keeping it in season 1 or writing off any of the stuff that happened in season 2 like I have seen a lot of people do when they write one about Tai, but you're making sure to keep all the characters involved, if only in the periphery right now, and bringing in what, in my opinion, are the best parts of some of the other seasons.
darkraizerGx1 chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
will there be a sequal to this?
Soul of Innocence - Aamuet chapter 25 . 9/14/2015
...O_O

I feel so stupid! ARG! HOW DID I NOT REALIZE IT WAS AZULONGMON! *commence continuous facepalming*

He was so...off every time he showed up. Azulongmon wouldn't have tried to force Tai to do anything...
Soul of Innocence - Aamuet chapter 11 . 9/13/2015
O_o...Supreme King...

That prophecy is definitely talking about Jaden.
Soul of Innocence - Aamuet chapter 10 . 9/13/2015
Damn, Light and Darkness Dragon! Did not see that coming...probably would have if I'd paid attention to the Chapter title...XD
Ryuki555 chapter 26 . 7/30/2015
I like it. I had the Digimon The Movie tracks 15; Back to the Beginning 16: The Power of Love and 17; Omnimon Born then Let's Kick It Up kicked it as soon as the battle began! OHO MAN!

This ROCKS! I wanna see a sequel to this story where Tai, Davis and Jaden form a new band of Royal Knights when the old Royal Knights are destroyed by another threat.
Michael chapter 37 . 6/28/2015
I hope there is a sequel one day.
Dark Mage Wyvern Lord chapter 37 . 6/28/2015
I love arc-v too. And you ended this in a great way
Blazorna Ibara chapter 37 . 6/27/2015
Its so sad that such a great story like this has reached its end after following it for a long time. I pray there's a sequel, however if you don't wish to do it but want the story to continue, I feel it would be great if you actually pass the torch to somebody that you feel will do a worthy sequel or cowrite with them on it. With two loyal fanbases of original fans and Digimon Adventure Tri and Yugioh Arc-V for a new generation to enjoy, there's always going to be an audience for this story.
I will be fans of both series, untill the day I die.
Meijin Lightus chapter 37 . 6/27/2015
great chapter m8
RHatch89 chapter 37 . 6/27/2015
whoa...
MaleficKing chapter 36 . 6/26/2015
A rather interesting and entertaining fanfic. Most fanfics like this that I really enjoy usually don't last this long so you have my respect. Though I think you overlooked some things about the last duel, specifically three things:
1. Masked Dragon would not be able to attack Marauding Captain since Little Wing Guard was on the field.
2. Dragonic Guard would only have 6 counters because monsters that are Special Summoned like Horus LV6 and LV8 don't count.
3. Even if the Dragonic Guard did manage to get 9 counters, Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon can only be summoned by it's own effect and nothing else.
Despite this, I still found it a very fun duel to read.
Meijin Lightus chapter 36 . 6/26/2015
great chapter m8
blackcat505 chapter 36 . 6/26/2015
Awesome dual and please continue the story it's one of my favorites Digimon crossover story.
RHatch89 chapter 36 . 6/26/2015