Reviews for Heart of the Warrior
zerox chapter 33 . 3/21
neox chapter 1 . 3/20
zero chapter 6 . 3/19
andrewsew chapter 33 . 2/20
dude you need to change the chapter you can keep it all same but one thing i know his just small but it just to annoying vicktorygreymon is super ultimate not mega of all you could use shinegreymon during the chapter or something that strengeth of his friends give the power of saying
Spano chapter 33 . 2/17
Great story so far but what a cliffhanger please update
Rubius chapter 2 . 1/4
i'm seriously confused here, how could the card little chimera look like sora?
Wow, an interesting way to end the chapter, I can't wait to see where you're planning on going with this. I hope you update soon and if possible, please make it Tai and Mimi. I find that pairing a lot more interesting and now that they've done the deed haha it adds a more interesting back story. I know that Tai and Sora is good too, but I feel it doesn't have the same affect as Tai and Mimi...maybe that's personal preference? Anyway there's my opinion please update again soon.
Michael chapter 33 . 12/25/2014
Look up digimon adventure tri. Trust me when I say this version is going to different from digimon tamers-fusion.
andrewsew chapter 20 . 12/24/2014
dude you got your digimon levels wrong vicktorygreymon is super ultment a level higher than mega
Guest chapter 33 . 11/15/2014
Update please!
epicgreymon chapter 8 . 10/27/2014
Armageddemon is a Super-ultimate or an Ultra in the U.S
Guest chapter 33 . 10/15/2014
I hope Neos appears, and is this the last we've seen of Banner?
Michael chapter 33 . 9/14/2014
OK, I just finished reading this and it is really good. I like the way Tai was written, and I likat all the characters from both show were still the same characters. Believe me, I didn't get what the writters in digimon were thinking when paired Matt with Sora. From what I heard the writers from 02 were different writers then the ones from Adventure. I like that Jaden and Tai acted like brothers through out this. I like that you pretty much created Digimon Adventure 03. Also get this there actually going to do that, the Adventure main characters are going to be main characters in the next digimon series coming to japan this spring. All I know is that Tai is going to be 17 in it and it will be about there high school years. Overall, you are doing a really good job with this and I hope you at least finish this even if you don't continue this in a Heart of the Warrior 2. So yea I enjoyed reading this and can't till chapter 34.
lightus of the light chapter 33 . 9/16/2014
Great chapter m8 plz update soon m8
Guest chapter 33 . 9/12/2014
Are the special guests Yugi and Seto?