Reviews for Heart of the Warrior
darkraizerGx1 chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
will there be a sequal to this?
Noble Soul of Purity-Aamuet chapter 25 . 9/14/2015
...O_O

I feel so stupid! ARG! HOW DID I NOT REALIZE IT WAS AZULONGMON! *commence continuous facepalming*

He was so...off every time he showed up. Azulongmon wouldn't have tried to force Tai to do anything...
Noble Soul of Purity-Aamuet chapter 11 . 9/13/2015
O_o...Supreme King...

That prophecy is definitely talking about Jaden.
Noble Soul of Purity-Aamuet chapter 10 . 9/13/2015
Damn, Light and Darkness Dragon! Did not see that coming...probably would have if I'd paid attention to the Chapter title...XD
Ryuki555 chapter 26 . 7/30/2015
I like it. I had the Digimon The Movie tracks 15; Back to the Beginning 16: The Power of Love and 17; Omnimon Born then Let's Kick It Up kicked it as soon as the battle began! OHO MAN!

This ROCKS! I wanna see a sequel to this story where Tai, Davis and Jaden form a new band of Royal Knights when the old Royal Knights are destroyed by another threat.
Michael chapter 37 . 6/28/2015
I hope there is a sequel one day.
Dark Mage Wyvern Lord chapter 37 . 6/28/2015
I love arc-v too. And you ended this in a great way
Blazorna Ibara chapter 37 . 6/27/2015
Its so sad that such a great story like this has reached its end after following it for a long time. I pray there's a sequel, however if you don't wish to do it but want the story to continue, I feel it would be great if you actually pass the torch to somebody that you feel will do a worthy sequel or cowrite with them on it. With two loyal fanbases of original fans and Digimon Adventure Tri and Yugioh Arc-V for a new generation to enjoy, there's always going to be an audience for this story.
I will be fans of both series, untill the day I die.
Meijin Lightus chapter 37 . 6/27/2015
great chapter m8
RHatch89 chapter 37 . 6/27/2015
whoa...
MaleficKing chapter 36 . 6/26/2015
A rather interesting and entertaining fanfic. Most fanfics like this that I really enjoy usually don't last this long so you have my respect. Though I think you overlooked some things about the last duel, specifically three things:
1. Masked Dragon would not be able to attack Marauding Captain since Little Wing Guard was on the field.
2. Dragonic Guard would only have 6 counters because monsters that are Special Summoned like Horus LV6 and LV8 don't count.
3. Even if the Dragonic Guard did manage to get 9 counters, Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon can only be summoned by it's own effect and nothing else.
Despite this, I still found it a very fun duel to read.
Meijin Lightus chapter 36 . 6/26/2015
great chapter m8
blackcat505 chapter 36 . 6/26/2015
Awesome dual and please continue the story it's one of my favorites Digimon crossover story.
RHatch89 chapter 36 . 6/26/2015
awesome duel :)
Dark Mage Wyvern Lord chapter 36 . 6/26/2015
What a way to end the year. I was half expecting Kaiba himself to duel Tai