Reviews for Guardians of the Household
I laughed 3 chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
'BUTTERMILK' CACTUS JUICE?

This is hilarious! Great job!
zeal chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
I laughed!
VanessaCorduroy chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Oh gosh, this was hilarious! I could definitely see this happening to them someday.
Eve chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
I laughed, especially at Aang's condition!
tessdebelle chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
I liked it. Kinda rowdy and fun. :)
PrincessWraven chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Gahahaha...this is so funny XD It's just random but perfect. Poor Katara, getting ignored, then the three getting drunk together. Epic. And the boys...what can I say. They're all so immature, it's hard to imagine this group won the war, isn't it? I love the line "She didn't think Sokka would appreciate losing his bride and his best friend in the same freak accident". Ahahaha...and poor Zuko at the end, the only one sober enough to suffer. Love it! XD

-PrincessWraven
Anthony1l chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
BruisedReed chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
I laughed, I chortled, I giggled and guffawed. Absolutely wonderful!
HelloDarlingDear chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Aang drunk? Unheard of! Katara too?

Really good btw. Very funny!
Tawnyfur chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
BWAHAHA. Oh my God, this was hilarious! Yes, I like the idea that "for some reason" Toph and Suki have never really gotten along. They seem to get on well enough on the show, but I can imagine that Toph harbours some unspoken resentment towards her.

Oh, a domestic panic attack right before the wedding! Classic. Katara is the only one of those three who is going to be totally ready to play the role of "wife" when she gets married. Suki and Toph have some learning yet to do . . . AH, MAI COULD HAVE BEEN IN THIS STORY. Now THAT would have been interesting.

I can totally imagine Aang getting drunk as a skunk and Zuko being ridiculously proper on Sokka's stag night. drunk!Aang is much too hysterical in my mind. Excellent characterization in this story!
Moonlady chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
I know the idea of Aang not being able to hold his liquor isn't NEW... but it cracks me up every single time! Also the idea of the previous avatars that he's got in the back of his head being able to see him drunk (and laughing hysterically over it like Kyoshi) is just hilarious.
Opaul chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
if it wasn't 1 am and I wasn't really tired I would have laughed my ass off.
Stella-Muse chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
I laughed. I laughed alot. Which is bad for me because my younger siblings are asleep. Oops- I'm sure they'll fall asleep eventually... XD but still, thank you for making me laugh, I needed that.
The One And Only Lobster chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
Oh yeah, I laughed. XD This was great, just the sort of thing I needed to read today.
shaid chapter 1 . 9/1/2008