Reviews for The Demon
Mrs. Roronoa chapter 15 . 2/22
Zoro must be the hero..
Please continue this story.. Pretty please
AnimeLover4590 chapter 15 . 2/7
This is such an amazing story, I thirst for knowledge of the ending! Please continue!
(I also vote for Zoro to be the hero, I'm sure Luffy would understand.)
KuchiRuki chapter 15 . 9/3/2016
i vote for zoro duh
MawVax chapter 15 . 5/20/2016
I vote for Zoro to be the hero! PLEASE CONTINUE
Tenshi chapter 15 . 5/9/2016
I've said this before and I'll say it again

COntinue this plea-hee-heas! I
Wanna
Know
What
Happens
Next!
Zorostory.mb chapter 15 . 5/1/2016
Zoro ! Zoro has to be the great hero ! Your story is just... WOUAW ! Sensational ! Please finish it!
Amanda j chapter 15 . 12/7/2015
This story is about zoro Sama so zoro Sama will land the finishing blow! Common sense!
LaforayaWattpad chapter 15 . 11/20/2015
I wish you finished this. I have been saving this fic to read ever since I first found it. It wasn't the storyline I thought, but it was just as awesome as I anticipated. Really wish you wrote more!
MidnightPhantomFire chapter 15 . 2/2/2015
This is really good. Personally I think Zoro should be the hero but Luffy needs to do epic things too. Please write more.
PrincessAzulaFir chapter 15 . 6/17/2014
Zoro :) my fav character in One Piece
Reader chapter 15 . 1/13/2014
I vote Zoro to be the hero! I think it'd be nice if he could finally show his father how wrong he was about Zoro being weak :) great story btw, pretty believable as far as fanfiction goes
Reader chapter 14 . 1/13/2014
The writing is not bad at all! I think the faster pace of it fits the increasing drama/tempo of the story :) please do finish this story :D
Vampireotaku chapter 15 . 1/10/2013
Really really good! I can't wait to read more and I'm rooting for Luffy as the Hero of the day. :D
aguerro33 chapter 15 . 8/23/2012
Definitly Zoro, he is his son. Zoro also said that he would get his father back for mistreating him as a kid. By the way, wicked story. I love the intensity.
Vendelareader chapter 15 . 7/31/2012
Zoro! Since he stabbed innocent members of the brotherhood and the other mugiwaras it is something he should do, otherwise he would probably feel really guilty about it for a long time.