Reviews for Roller Coaster Ride
ancientesha chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
aw! so cute! and funny :d love it! mckay is brilliant! woow.a girl that can match him. huh. wkd! aww and i couldnt believe zelenka liked that thing! heh ;x;x *g*
JadedOne47 chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
oK,

THAT was funny. I liked it.

Now, I know the pairings, but dont' know the S...ky codes. care to help a sad gator know which is which?

Loved it by the way, specially Ronan being a bit of a Ferris Wheel freak. I loved it.
BiteMeTechie chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
I love you so much right now. You write the Snarky 'ship PERFECTLY.

I don't even think -I- can write Snarky that well...(but darn it, I'm trying...I mean...you heard nothing! NOTHING!)

This is the sort of thing that makes me grin and giggle and wonder what their first kiss was like or how he'd -actually- propose-or dear God, how he first asked her out.

-sighs dreamily- No, I'm not trying to give you plot bunnies, don't be silly :P

((And the Goddess thing? I look like a complete idiot with all the radiating of flattery right now and gring like a moron..I think it takes away from my Goddess like image.))
Tau'ri42 chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
LOL, that was brilliant.

I loved the McWinter bits, snarky forever!
Trishkafibble chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
It's so cute-but why does the little description say it's complete? I wanna see the whole darn weekend! (
fyd818 chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
Gah!

I'm sitting here laughing and trying to figure out what to say that won't take hours. This is, I believe, the most hilarious story I have ever read. I loved it!

John Elizabeth cotton candy Tunnel of Love Fluffy perfection. *dies*

Poor Alex. . .I sympathize. I hate those kinds of rides, it makes me want to run and bury my head under my pillow, it's scary. *shudders* Too cute!

Lydia and and her little "boo" moment was fantastic. I had to grab my fluffy pillow and bury my face in it to keep from waking my whole house up, LOL. Loved it!

That three of the couples ended up in the Tunnel of Love is too, too perfect. But I do believe my favorite was Ronon/Teyla on the Ferris wheel. The end was too perfect. . .first the poor ticket boy gets The Look, then he gets fifty or so tickets. I believe he's only too happy to leave R/T alone! *melts* *dies* And I think I just woke up the whole county laughing, I loved it, I loved it, I loved it! *dies again*

And you mentioned the fact that Ronon shot her! Yay! Not many people do that (and, granted, I too am guilty of that very offense. . .), and it's awesome that you did. :) Proves that love can overcome anything!

This fic was so, so awesome, I loved it!

*hugs* *runs off to read again* Thanks for posting this, I absolutely loved it!

~fyd~
BelovedOne chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
Ohmigod - I *lost* it while reading this! Absolutely hilarious!

~BelovedOne
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
Awsome story! I loved it! I loved every single part of it! Winter and McKay...I loved the bickering!
Reefgirl chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
I loved it, don't you DARE come up with an Acroynm for Alex and Radek, it's one of my pet hates
Shmorgasopoly chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
Wonderful story! It was short but not rushed, and I love stories like that.

My last thing: I think "Smoky" would be a good word for a Radek/Alex ship.