Reviews for Who Am I Now?
dejajade919 chapter 28 . 4/17
Oh come on it was so good please finish please
Crazycookie2014 chapter 28 . 6/27/2014
Please keep writing I love this story and I want to find out what HAPPENDS next. This story is just so great it's one of the best teen titans fanfictions I read so far and I just need to know what HAPPENDS to malchoir and raven and the rest of the teen titans so please keep writing its amazing
Guest chapter 3 . 5/2/2013
You need to get a beta. You also need spelling and grammar check. You have a great basis for your story, I won't deny that. But I don't understand your grammar very much. From what I see, Raven is the victim of an attempted kidnapping. Malchior saved her, and Rorek tried to trap Malchior back into his prison, which happens to no longer exist. How do they feel about that? Is Rorek angry at Malchior? Is Raven worried? Why is she being called Rae Marie. Explain that. Why is she whining? Whining is for children just told they can't have ice-cream. This guy is trying to force her into an arranged marriage. Aren't the other Titans the slightest bit curious about this? If they aren't, tell the reader why. I want to know.
ravenazarath13 chapter 28 . 10/8/2012
so it stops here and it got so interesting I hope u can continue if u can I can see u r very bussy so if u can continue it looks like u have not wrote back like almost 3 years so I'm not making u just when u have the time continue if u want :-)
Guest chapter 28 . 9/24/2012
please update soon
Akatsuki Demon Kiera666 chapter 2 . 9/11/2012
(Chuckles) this is amusing I hope the dragon and Roreck dont cause Raven Too much trouble, but I'll read more later for now I have a class to attend. _
Bound by death chapter 28 . 6/23/2012
Wow...Nice i love your story hope you will update soon..!

Love X

Catrina1210
HalfDragonLover chapter 28 . 1/1/2012
I know you havent updated in like 2 years but if you can please do, even if it's just killing everyone off or something! I need to find out what happens next in this huge love triangle! Pretty please?
black rose-raven angel chapter 2 . 8/11/2011
I just checked out how many chapters this story already has.

I'll definitely review once I finish but I will probably not review any more of these.

~Rose
black rose-raven angel chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
I checked out this story because I saw a pic for it on DeviantArt.

I'm going to check out chapter 2 now
Iceheart15 chapter 28 . 8/26/2010
Yay your back!

I'm glad don't worry about the chapter i think it was okay.

Can you do a chapter maybe in hawks pov?

I'm so happy my reviews helped you because it'd be awful it this site lost another really good author.

Update soon plz and welcome back!
Shadow the Hedgehog 22 chapter 28 . 6/26/2010
Wow! Poor Mal and Rae! Guess I should feel srry for Rorek 2. Anyway great chappie!
Iceheart15 chapter 27 . 5/30/2010
I absoulutely love this story and it saddens me that the chapters are getting shorter and shorter. I'm sad that sparrow died too. this story is so so so so so good though definitely one of my favourites. Just keep up the work cause you've got know complaints from me.
Feli da Pasta Luver chapter 27 . 5/27/2010
Please Please Please UPDTAE! I'll die if u don't and u wouldn't want that would u? (givs puppy dog eyes)
Shadow the Hedgehog 22 chapter 27 . 5/10/2010
Uh-oh, What the heck is going to happen to Raven! Update soon and Hawk who she is betrothed to?