Reviews for The Ultimate Ducks Crossover
tinytoppler95 chapter 4 . 4/2/2009
Can you please update? Please?
alex luca chapter 3 . 5/13/2008
An update would be really awesome.
poppyfields13 chapter 4 . 8/16/2007
You. Are. A. GENIOUS!

The only problem is I haven’t seen Heavyweights! I have been looking for it for ages, but can’t find it in New Zealand :(

You have to add in the line “A giant gorilla-dog thing” that line is classic.

“It’s not worth winning if you can’t win big.” Gordon mumbled to himself as he listened. “God, I know where you’re coming from kid.” ROFL, Gordon really needs therapy. The way he is dwelling on his peewee days all the way into his thirties (especially in the first movie, how he repeats it over and over and over…) is seriously abnormal.
alex luca chapter 4 . 8/6/2007
Hmhmh this is freeky! I like it! Keep it up man! Oh and one more thing... Newsies is the best movie ever!
NoNeedAnymore11 chapter 4 . 8/2/2007
i like especially the Dawson's Creek parts! love it update soon!
TerraMacMillan chapter 4 . 1/24/2007
I love it! Pacey's line, “I’m going home and then when I wake up in the morning hopefully this will all just be a very trippy dream brought on by something weird that I ate.”, was amazing. I loved it so very much. I can't wait for more so please update ASAP!
spikeyhairgood chapter 4 . 1/21/2007
hm, i really liked this. i miss watching dawson's creek, so this gives me a fix. i loved this:

“Yeah man,” Adam nodded, “does that make me this guy?” He pointed at Dawson.

“I don’t think it works that way.” Julie said.

seriously, i have no idea why, but it made me really laugh. haha.

anyway, love it so far, and o, an adamjulie with portman twist. you know i love those.

update soon
donna79 chapter 4 . 1/21/2007
This was good. I like that the girls are taking this better than the guys. Pacey's idea that he should ask Charlie about his favorite things was a good idea. I also think it's funny thta Dawson noticed that Adam has feelings for Julie but he can't recognize his feelings for Joey. And yet twelve year old Charlie can. Update soon.
TerraMacMillan chapter 3 . 1/20/2007
Ah! The confusion, I love it! Averman and Dean are so out of tune with women, they just don't get it. Russ didn't like Roy's attitude? Does that make sense? Well, maybe for a 13 year old. Anyway, I love everything and I hope you update soon!
donna79 chapter 3 . 1/20/2007
'I'm not sure. Maybe she ate something funny.' No boys, she's fallen for Jack Kelly's charm. It's happened to the best of us. Poor Gordon, I think parents that treat their kids like that are stupid. Great chapter by the way.
Breakaway chapter 3 . 1/20/2007
I see where you're trying to get to with Newsies, I like that. Sabdlot plot is dull, DC ok, Heavyweights seems still in intro phase, and the Breakfast Club...the bomb!
spikeyhairgood chapter 3 . 1/19/2007
ah, i am loving this.

this line was great: “What’s with her?” Racetrack said to Averman.

“I’m not sure.” He said looking at her. “Maybe she ate something funny.”

awesome update, and update son please.
TerraMacMillan chapter 2 . 1/18/2007
Amazing! I can't wait to see what happens and why Connie going to Newsies was so important. I love the way that everyone met their look alikes (except for Gordon, because he hasn't really met his yet). I hope you update soon!
Braids21 chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
i had to read this, simply because you were putting in Newsies. :-) and I'm glad I did, as it looks really good!

update soon!

-Laura
spikeyhairgood chapter 2 . 1/18/2007
good chapter, i liked it.

aw it would've been funny to have guy meet that vic kid in casper, so guy can tell him to stop listening to that annoying little girl, and stop following her like a dog.

it's really good so far though, update soon please