Reviews for Through the Looking Glass
shasa chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
I totally agree. Narcissa and Bellatrix are so similar and yet so different! great work. :)

-shasa
Kimmeth chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
Cool!
Prunella chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
ohh. i like this one! it's pretty deep, and i like how you incorporated Bellatrix in the story.

you did well; nice job!
Mango Schmango chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
i liked the way narcissa was not a whimpering, cowering abused woman who was afraid of lucius but instead a woman who is intelligent and calculating in her own right.

Secondly, it is nice to see narcissa as a supporter of the dark arts by her own choice and not a woman who is forced to by her 'abusive' husband which is what many other fanfics seem to do which is really annoying, but you got it perfectly!

Thirdly, i liked the brief cameo of lucius at the end! the complexity of teh realtionship between narcissa and lucius is often difficult to portray in many fanfics for many authors either have lucius and narcissa as a sickly sweet, fluffy couple or some go to the other extreme and lucius is a tyrannical and cruel husband while narcissa is the ghostly and weak woman, but you got the balance well!

Keep on writing and well done!
MandyQ chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
This was quite good. I love Lucius and Narcissa, seriously. I happen to be a huge fan of the line

" Narcissa Malfoy never raised her voice. Not when whispers were so effective."

That was perfectly in character. Bravo!

-MQ