Reviews for Learn to Fly
AnnieK94 chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
well, you're right about your "No-one-reads-the-first-A/N"" theory.. xDDDD.

by the way, your story is great xD
Amanda chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
wow that was amazing how the song matched the story even when you wrote the story before you added the song...i really loved your story! - can i have a cookie? hehe - thanks for writing! .
tanny apple chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
this is such a sweet story its really romantic :D

xx
Corinne Marie chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
I think it's funny how you underestimate yourself. I think this one might be my favorite out of all the stories you've written, AND it's relatively old, which you said to avoid. It really isn't bad, just small spelling and grammar mistakes. And like I said, I really like it.
lilyre chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
oh so cute and sweet... kissn' in the clouds... :)
I Can't Remember My Pen Name chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
how about You're My Satellite?
Smartest Girl In The World chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
Aw. How cute.
jamie9573 chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
I'm not sure if your story would qualify or not, but Lexie-H has a community thingie that I can't really explain but you should still check it out on her profile.
Cuban Sombrero Gal chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
Well done. The song really adds to this fic!

Oh, and I want a cookie for reading the A/N
purtyinpink71121 chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
Great job, this story was amazing!

I liked the last two lines...

"She could finish her sentence later.

After all, James wasn’t going anywhere."

That was a really good ending to an overall amazing story!

I liked how James kept comparing Lily to animals... first the loon, then the fish... hee hee, it was funny

And then she told him off, haha

Anyway, really nice job on this!

Kudos!

-Skye
InkandPaper chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
Very cute! :D

"“What kind of guy do you think I am?” he asked.

“James Potter.” She replied shortly." - hehe, I liked this bit!

Nice one!
SuGaRLiLy chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
Can I have a cookie, cause I read your beginning A/N ;]

This was extremely cute! You got the chemistry between Lily and James down perfectly without making it seem trite. The storyline was, frankly, adorable, and the song 'Satellite' dovetailed with the fic wonderfully. The humor in this was great, especially Lily's first attempts to fly.

For some reason, I really liked James in this, too. He was a bit more serious, just a smidge more reserved, which seems more plausible to me. I've always thought of him as the sort of boy who'd be a little more mature without Sirius, Remus, and Peter around. Lily was great as well- it was nice to see that she is not perfect in everything she does (e.g. flying). I feel that it's a common hole for writers to fall into- gifting Lily with a sort of 'golden touch'.

I did spot a couple errors, mostly of the spelling/typographical variety, but these can be eradicated through proofreading, so no worries there.

Very nice job on this. This was a lighthearted, easy read.
TresPantalon chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
*screaming* UPDATE!
FallenMystery chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
*hugs the general happy fluffyness of it all*

FM
theturtlemoves chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
Great story! I like your dialogue and your slightly serious James. Well done!