Reviews for Of Fire and Ice
7 chapter 40 . 1/3
Omg please update. I know it's an old story but I am just dying for more. I will get down on my knees and beg for an update.
matyre chapter 19 . 5/12/2013
whatttttt thehhehehehhe fuckkkkkkk. IS IT A WATER TRIBE NECKLACE HE WEARS OR A FIRE NATION ONE THAT ZHAO GAVE HER?
IM SO CONFUSEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.
matyre chapter 13 . 5/11/2013
Storyline, good. Cause' it was getting REALLY confusing with no spaces or anything separating the events. I didn't know what happened and what was happening.
matyre chapter 10 . 5/11/2013
you should work on your punctuation, unless that was what you were aiming for...

But I have really taken a liking to this fanfiction. :)
Frosted Landscapes chapter 15 . 9/4/2012
nicely done :D
Frosted Landscapes chapter 11 . 9/4/2012
nicely written, i must say that i am enjoying this story very much!
Frosted Landscapes chapter 10 . 9/4/2012
nice story here! i really like it!
Frosted Landscapes chapter 5 . 9/4/2012
nice! i love it! getting hooked now!
Frosted Landscapes chapter 4 . 9/4/2012
great story so far, looking forward to continuing with my read. each chapter is not too long which is awesome!
breelee3032 chapter 9 . 8/25/2012
i love your writing i am a humble follower
ba da bing ba da bum chapter 40 . 9/17/2011
are you ever going to finnish this story?
animelover9875 chapter 22 . 6/22/2011
how..(choking on my words bcuz of tears)how could u have given her that child an worst the father is that repulsive son of a bitch :'(
animelover9875 chapter 9 . 6/22/2011
this is disgustin doing this to her its repulsive just nasty
December Ice Star chapter 40 . 4/17/2011
I don't know if I should be happy for finding this story or sad because you are not going to continue it. Oh so many mixed feelings. I really REALLY dislike Zhao so at the begining I was like Eww my virgin eyes! And then with Zuko I was AWWW that's so sweet! I was wondering what happened ti her baby when she mentions the internal bleeding. Damn Azula! I really wanted to see Zuko's reactions to the baby. Anyway great story! Congrats!
Me chapter 40 . 11/15/2010
So, are you still planning to rewrite this sometime? It'd be cool if you did, though it has been a good long while since you said you were going to rewrite it, so...