Reviews for The Archangel
JigglyJelloWithCoconut chapter 12 . 2/16/2014
Y no more chappies?! I really hope this wasn't forgotten, its such a great story.
Lya chapter 12 . 4/17/2013
It's been almost 6 years since you updated, but this is still one of my favorite stories! Please dont give up on it! You are an amazing writer and I really hope to read more of your work!
Guest chapter 12 . 12/25/2012
please update i love this and hope it doesnt stay unfinished hope you update soon
Jayne chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
I love this story can you continue it please the wait is killing me
Ragnell chapter 12 . 8/7/2012
I am always astonished to see writer sink a great deal of effort into creating a good story, build up to a climatic point and then toss all of their work on the floor and walk away. I could understand if they felt unappreciated or unhappy with their results, but that does not appear to apply in this case. So, I am left with speculating on such a mystery.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/5/2011
This is a awesome story please keep writing it's going to be inthrealling to read the rest.
Nobodies Perfect-Not Even You chapter 12 . 11/1/2009

I just have to know what happens next!

Does Kagome and Sesshomaru connect again where they find each other? Does Naraku keep coming after her? How will Sango and Miroku admit their feelings for each other? Now that Sesshomaru doesn't have the chip embedded in him how much stronger is he? All of his abilities are amplified correct? Will they give Naraku the Shikon to stop the infection? Does the infection die with the host if it doesn't go air airborne or will it continue to flourish? Remember Kaede said Kagome has to be terminated if they cannot find a cure or the deadline. I KNOW for fact Sesshomaru would never let that happen and with the chip out he can very well kill them all. How hard is it for the to really find Naraku? I mean I'm from NY myself [go Yankees at the moment!] and its a HUGE a$$ place! I could only imagine for them to do it!

Keep up the great work and don't forget you have people here waiting for your updates!
Emily chapter 12 . 10/19/2009
I really hope you continue your story! I'm totally hooked! Please update soon :)
darkangel0212 chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
keep up the good work on your story
Regin chapter 12 . 4/15/2009
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
SableUndedicated chapter 12 . 8/8/2008
Lol, This story is beyond kick ass. I totally loved the miko-tipped bullets. And the mind-fucking? XD So much about this story totally rocks.

I feel so bad for Kags. And for Sesshou! Wowo. I can't wait for your next chapter. :)

Keep on writing!

my name is paper YAH chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
ooh. so suspensful! i love it!
fairychik11 chapter 12 . 4/7/2008
i really like your story and can't wait for the next chapter
Regin chapter 12 . 3/3/2008
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
Kura-sama chapter 12 . 2/7/2008
OMG I am dying to know what happens next! This is getting so suspenseful and thrilling. Did she actually kill Naraku with that blast or is Naraku going to reform himself eventually? I'm guessing the Shikon no Tama might have been born inside Kagome right? (I don't remember how old she is though) And her Miko powers are awakening. Will Sesshoumaru get to her in time? Doesn't he have a cellphone? I doubt he will be checking their home phone messages at a time like this. I will be waiting, hope to see updates soon! Love the story.