Reviews for Silence Settles Over Night
Hanqing chapter 1 . 7/14/2010

But well done. The finality of the situation was written very well, as well as the subtle relationship between the two.
Wavie chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
I really like this one, it's sweet and sad too.
Rehema chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
(cocks head) I was a little confused with the "you's" and who's thinking what, but I think I get it now... yeah, I would interpret it as a "Mahad/Isis" thing, but whatever you say.

Very nice language: poetic, descriptive, (continue to compliment yourself)
adele4 chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
I love the sense of "what could have been" that's almost bound to come with their relationship, romantic or not, and I really love how you captured them here. What I like best is the way Isis sees and describes Mahado, and how they talk about Mana.
whiteswan chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
Yet another wonderful one shot from you, and featuring one of my favorite YGO couples, what a treat! Once again, you show a wonderful insight into the minds and hearts of the characters I often wish we had been able to see more of in the show. I like how you portray the two Priests, in love but bound by their duty. Wonderful job. Quickly went into my favorites pile.
Omega19x chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
That was short, but beautiful. I am glad I stumbled upon it, as I do not find such sophisticated writing on this site very often.

Very nice work.
paniwi chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
whoah, great fanfic. Very descriptive and deep. It has a good flow and I like the insight you give in Isis her character. Very well done!
Lunar Wings chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
Absolutely beautiful. :D You don't see near enough fic of these two characters, let alone in the same fic together. You captured both characters wonderfully, and I'd love to see more~ (Despite that this isn't considered a romance fic, my shipper side squeed and latched onto this one like crazy because I love these two as a pairing so much and this has to be the first good fic I've seen of them. *flail*) I'd love to see more from you. :D
Misura chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
(Just a nitpicky question, but would the colour-term 'navy' have existed in Ancient Egypt already?)

I loved this piece of artistic writing; it was very moodful, engaging and the first pov you wrote 'felt' very much like Ishizu.
chipmunkwashere chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
WOW. This was written so beautifully. *_*

Excellent work!

*suffering from a loss of words*

BBBKKKBBBKKK chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
Well...first off. Muahahaha, I get first comment! eheh, sorry, couldn't resist. Now, to be serious. I really enjoyed this, even though its only one chapter. But then, it would be boring if you had to say all of this in three, no w wouldn't it? OK, sorry, recently had sugar. Anyway, I liked this a fair bit, its hard to find good, descriptive short stories like this. I hope you keep it up
Journey Maker chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
This is really beautiful. Thanks for writing it..