Reviews for Silence Settles Over Night
Hanqing chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
ANGSSTT.

But well done. The finality of the situation was written very well, as well as the subtle relationship between the two.
Wavie chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
I really like this one, it's sweet and sad too.
Rehema chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
(cocks head) I was a little confused with the "you's" and who's thinking what, but I think I get it now... yeah, I would interpret it as a "Mahad/Isis" thing, but whatever you say.

*Grins*

Very nice language: poetic, descriptive, (continue to compliment yourself)
adele4 chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
I love the sense of "what could have been" that's almost bound to come with their relationship, romantic or not, and I really love how you captured them here. What I like best is the way Isis sees and describes Mahado, and how they talk about Mana.
whiteswan chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
Yet another wonderful one shot from you, and featuring one of my favorite YGO couples, what a treat! Once again, you show a wonderful insight into the minds and hearts of the characters I often wish we had been able to see more of in the show. I like how you portray the two Priests, in love but bound by their duty. Wonderful job. Quickly went into my favorites pile.
Omega19x chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
That was short, but beautiful. I am glad I stumbled upon it, as I do not find such sophisticated writing on this site very often.

Very nice work.
paniwi chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
whoah, great fanfic. Very descriptive and deep. It has a good flow and I like the insight you give in Isis her character. Very well done!
Lunar Wings chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
Absolutely beautiful. :D You don't see near enough fic of these two characters, let alone in the same fic together. You captured both characters wonderfully, and I'd love to see more (Despite that this isn't considered a romance fic, my shipper side squeed and latched onto this one like crazy because I love these two as a pairing so much and this has to be the first good fic I've seen of them. *flail*) I'd love to see more from you. :D
Misura chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
(Just a nitpicky question, but would the colour-term 'navy' have existed in Ancient Egypt already?)

I loved this piece of artistic writing; it was very moodful, engaging and the first pov you wrote 'felt' very much like Ishizu.
chipmunkwashere chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
WOW. This was written so beautifully. *_*

Excellent work!

*suffering from a loss of words*

*_*
BBBKKKBBBKKK chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
Well...first off. Muahahaha, I get first comment! eheh, sorry, couldn't resist. Now, to be serious. I really enjoyed this, even though its only one chapter. But then, it would be boring if you had to say all of this in three, no w wouldn't it? OK, sorry, recently had sugar. Anyway, I liked this a fair bit, its hard to find good, descriptive short stories like this. I hope you keep it up
Journey Maker chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
This is really beautiful. Thanks for writing it..