Reviews for Schizophrenia
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2017
Fuck you im so so upset right now. I'm honestly sobbing this is so saddddfddddd. How could u do this u monster
devilsama666 chapter 1 . 3/5/2016
This was a very enjoyable read . So good job , keep it up !
lazyass out !
2222222222222222 chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
such a nice story but WHY THIS ANGST WHY *cries*
torn chapter 1 . 7/20/2015
Wow. Just wow. I hate this story. But I really like it. You've done an awesome job of showing what could have happened. And the way you drew the emotions in the story is so tragically beautiful!
downtown.baby chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
Wow. Thanks satan.
Marcus chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Fuck, man. This was pretty good. I was wondering about Hikaru just being Schizophrenic. You took it in another direction, though. Nice job.

Any experience with this?
FayTheFreedom chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
Hmmm... the emotion and all is so yummy
superattackpea chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
This is a very emotional and depressing story. You write very well but the main flaw, if I can say that, is that this story tries to be realistic but actually isn't. It's kind of blown out of proportion and it doesn't seem very in-character for Hikaru. The result is that on my first read I have a strong emotional reaction, which then prompts me to think about this story constantly, which ultimately leads to its deconstruction when I realize the gaps in logic.

However, I must say that I enjoyed this story despite what I said above, and I also took the time to read your other Hikago fanfics, all of which are very good.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
It's unrealistic. One non-harmful hallucination wouldn't result in increasingly powerful med against the sick persons wishes. The story lacks any real realism and seems designed to pray on the readers emotions to seem like a good one-shot instead of being in any way impressive writing-wise.

You obviously have no real experience with what you're writing about barring the occasional movie dealing with the subject. Bad movies at that. If any, maybe the story is the result of a bad attempt at googling for research - If that's the case I apologize, nobody's good at their first attempt, but at least choose a different subject.

Maybe rape, there's a bunch of rape stories out there for the same reason as this is written by people who has no idea what they're writing about. It's equally insulting and you will get more reviews, and isn't that why you write?
corintios chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
wow O_O
you know what is worse, its that this could totally happen in real life and in a more realistic view of the hikago universe!
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Uwahhhhhh...! Dammit, you're making me cry...Like, real tears. I don't remember the last time i cried so hard. I didn't know i could cry so hard. I can't breathe though my nose, tears won't stop, my vision is blurry and I can't open my eyes long enough without tears gathering there, making me blink for a long time. The only reason why I can still write this review is because I'm too familiar with the keyboard to know where the letters are, auto-correct and my wish to tell you all this. Sad, like really really sad but I really really love it. Sniff...To be honest, this is really the most sadness oneshot fic I read. Sure, many people say this without truly meaning it ( no offense ) but I really thought about all the one shots I know and this comes the first now. You not only made me cry real bad, but to make me make the crying sound ( which i normally I can hold it back )...The story itself. Sai's apologizes. Hikura's despair. God, I'm going to cry again...
Onkoona chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
It's been 4 years since I originally read this and I've reread it a few times since and I cry every time.
Well done.
Ichiume chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Beautifully sadly realistic. Loves
Ming Xiong chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
A fantastic story. It was believable and sad and a great idea. Thank you very much!
Mineral-Soul-Bottle chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
...I have no words. It's so sad and unromantic, and TRUE.