Reviews for Schizophrenia
the.stories.live.on chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Wow. Grim. Interesting, but grim.
Abnormal Girl chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Wow... you've really written a great peice here. It's so sad how it was so possible for this to happen, if Hikaru hadn't believed in Sai like he did.
yamina-chan chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Oh my god...That's...horrible. Just horrible. Not your writingstyle, or the idea of the story, but what happens IN the story.

I am more than gratefull, that Hikaru originally belived Sai, and did not think he was some sort of hallucination, if it would end up like this.

Right now, I want to hug bouth, Hikaru and Sai and cry together with them.
Khelek-sul Renai chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
Poor Sai... I'm glad it didn't actually happen this way...

Well written. Now I want to cry...
crimsonstain chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
Wow...how sad...
mannd1068 chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Wow, I really liked that one. Excellent
A Bibliophile chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
I can actually see this happening. It was really good. I feel sorry for both Hikaru and Sai.
Amiri chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
O_O When I first read this fic, I was seriously /pissed/ cause I was crying and emotional and turbulent and it was all because of this piece.

But this is a masterpiece. Truly. It's one of those fics that I just randomly start thinking about. It inspires inner debates about the validity of the (un)AU proposal you've got going here.

I try avoid this story because of the feelings it invokes, but I keep coming back because of the way it's portrayed.

Thank you for posting it. I can't promise it'll live with me forever, but you deserve to know that it's impacted me today.
bgtea chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
Another well written one-shot by Aishuu! The idea of Hikaru's life spiralling downwards like that is disturbing. I especially love the way how you set the fic up; you have a talent of depicting how everything is going to hell without writing a lot. This is one of those fics that I will remember. Thanks for the good read.
Elizashizzle chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
o, I love it, Hikaru is crazy, that's awesome. I never would've thought of it. :D
K-Francois chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
I'd be lying if I said I cried, but... I'd also be lying if I said it didn't make me want to.

A nice, realistic look at a "could of, maybe" scenario here. Kudos to you for originality, especially in the structure.
shrimps chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
Sad. Tragic. Intense. I love it *_*
phppsmsss chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
thats really angst to the max. Never knew he will feel that way
MemoryLoss is now Sugarave chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
wow ... crazy hikaru... now thats interesting! xD
fireseal chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
I've already commented once about how wonderful this fic is, but I guess there's no harm in repetition? XD
32 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »