Reviews for Revenge
VootCruisin chapter 4 . 2/3/2007
Ah, maybe pity? Oh my, this is going to bother me for a while...
VootCruisin chapter 5 . 2/3/2007
Is it love? Life? Laugh? Oh wait, that's not 4 letters...lol, is it a four letter curse word?

Woah, this was crazy. I love it. So...descriptive. I can't wait to find out what the four letter word was, too!
Dark enchanter chapter 5 . 2/3/2007
Life? Is that the password? Love just seems a little easy. I really cool ending, very fitting. Dib knew the pair of them could never win a fight, so I could really see him doing something like this. Can't wait for whatever projects you come up with next!
andalitebandit-6 chapter 4 . 2/2/2007
Dib fails at life! DX So sad ;-;
andalitebandit-6 chapter 3 . 2/2/2007
And here I thought chapter 2 was the last chapter o-o; Poor sleepy Dib ;-;
andalitebandit-6 chapter 5 . 2/2/2007
Is the password 'Love'? The previous chapter Dib mentioned it would be a word nobody would expect of a monster... crud, I was hoping against hope that Zim wouldn't be able to bring himself to kill Dib in the end ;-;

Still, it's a fitting end that brings closure to both their stories. :D
Desdemona Kakalose chapter 5 . 2/2/2007
the word is love? seems apropriate. i really hate the ending... i don't know why i wanted to read it... but the thing that bothers me isn't so much the death but that no one will remember. that is the thing i hate. no one can remember at all :( and now i'm depressed. it was very well written though
DemonSurfer chapter 5 . 2/2/2007
Human, I'm assuming?

This was a neat fic. I liked it.
TwilightTarabekah chapter 5 . 2/2/2007
I liked this story a lot. It actually seems like something that could happen.

My guess for the password is something like "IWIN" or "IWON" because in the end he did. I'm probably wrong, but it's ok.

Tara
Extraintrovert chapter 2 . 1/27/2007
“I don't suppose anyone will understand it, not regretting something this horrible. I have turned into a monster”

Setting it apart from all the other shows that are considered ‘disgusting, disturbing and dark,’ Invader Zim has always had a certain undertone running through it; a theme of the nature of sentient beings and the devastating effects they are capable of reeking. Ignorance, selfishness, sociopathy and deception, just to name a few, plague the show and the stars themselves on a near constant basis, a situation that time can only exacerbate.

But this… this is the result of life itself being consumed by these things, to the point that no matter what situation, they will always take the forefront. Both Zim’s pressing need for power and Dib’s overwhelming desire to be the best are portrayed so brilliantly and with such realism that… well, it was scary throughout, not even considering the incredible similarities in both their lines of thought. They’re more the same than they will ever admit.

In other news: Please don’t think I’ve abandoned Blood Does Not Make a Family and Electric Blue. I WILL read AND review. Don’t hurt me!
Desdemona Kakalose chapter 2 . 1/21/2007
it made me a bit sick... your logic is impecable but the depression and missunderstanding of all the charactors is just... i don't know. all i know is that it shouldn't end with hate.
windsabove chapter 2 . 1/20/2007
...Wow. I really like the descriptions of the destruction. You have clever ways of writing. By the way, thatnks for reviewing my oneshot. I didn't think I would get a review on the first day for something so depressing!

Cupcakes for all,

sikana83
DemonSurfer chapter 2 . 1/18/2007
Yummy. And I have nothing more to say.
Dark enchanter chapter 2 . 1/18/2007
Yay, insane massacres of DOOM! And now is the time for revenge. I see death and destruction ahead, and I love it! I can't wait!
Dancing Feather chapter 2 . 1/18/2007
Your fanfics are as good as ever, STWWs. Despite Zim being my favorite of the two, my favorite chapter would have to be the last one which started it all (Man, I love that line). This review is full of love, so start choking STWWs, start choking up the love.
35 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »