Reviews for A New Beginning
characetsworld6891 chapter 1 . 8/24
BrightGreenNails chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
I love when Draco said "HE'S YOUR SPAWN!" to Blaise because Tristan and Annaliese were snogging...
Iheartbooks394 chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Loved how it had an epilogue. Didn't expect one because it was a one-shot but was pleasently surprised.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
LilacRosez chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
love it
HiddenHayden chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
I was kind of confused at first as to why Hermione and Draco went into hiding! Maybe it would have been better if you explained it a bit more in detail, for instance, I'm still not completely sure if Ginny, Harry etc. knew they were going into hiding or just thought they disappeared! Otherwise it was a really great story and I think you wrote it wonderfully. Well done :)
Alybethed chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
yay! they stay ALIVE! love it love it love it! ;)

such a sweet story!
Mila Pink chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
I loved it. The children are beautiful. It was very fun.

The surprises.

amyannonymous chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
sooo sweet! loved every moment of it
sarah chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
"If I'm mistaken, which would be impossible, she is talking to wonder boy, weasel, and your wife."

"Brilliant deduction Draconis."

"I hate you."

"Ah brotherly love."

lol...ah,Draco and Blaise...gotta love them!

"Draco, did you or did you not brainwash Hermione into marrying you." WTH? if he really did,do they think HE'LL TELL THEM?

"I heard that."

"Heard what love?" Draco said in an oblivious tone. "I didn't say a word. It was all Devon."

Devon's eyes widened as he shook his head, "No mum, daddy is lying!"

"Do you think daddy needs a time out?" Hermione asked, her eyes glowing with humor.

Draco pouted while standing next to Hermione. "What a little tattle-tale. He must be a Gryffindor"

I thought Draco was never wrong according to this comment,:"If I'm mistaken, which would be impossible..." luv it. ;)
zzzooe chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
I love it! (:
Wooden Tulips chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
That's a sweet little story. Very nice.
mismatchedbrainiac chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
HE'S YOUR SPAWN... awesome! LOL!
Dramionelvr chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Absolutely amazing story! It's very well written and has just the right amount of detail mixed in with Malfoy love...

Katty.164 chapter 1 . 7/20/2009