Reviews for Blinding Myself
Hope.H chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
An extremely sad story, especially for Sakura. I know its wierd to take advise from a stranger but I deal with this sort of stuff all the time at school. You should confront him, not to harsh, but harsh enough so he knows you mean business and won't give you any shit. Just some advise if you want it.
Bookish.Spazz chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
GAH. This sounds like a prologue to a long unsaid story...

I like it, even if I know there won't be more.
lauralove chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
I love this and I know how you feel belive me please update soon you have been gone for a while
NorthernLights25 chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
I think you should make a sequal. About Sakura getting back at Sasuke and Ino. Or Sasuke trying to redem himself!
Basslover93 chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
oh i like it! not the part about yourr boyfreind thow
i-x3-shikamaru chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
oh im so sry about ur boyfriend..

im pretty sure he loves u and that hes just really sad about his friend moving and all

he'll eventually stop talking about her

the i hearts u thing is a comment thing to say to ur best friends. maybe u can tell him u love him and tell him how u feel?

well, i hope u'll feel better :]

this story was wonderfully written btw.
SakuSasuke chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
squeal! plz? and ur story about ur bf is sad :( he doesnt deserve someone who cares if he cheats! NO OFFENSE!
SasukeandNejicuties chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
i would love if u ud this! and make another chappy! it'd be awesome! really good so far!
yukibozu chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
hmm...thats kinda why i dont really...hmm...how to say this...have space for love? after all, myalready broken heart doesnt need to be broken by a boy...anyways it was pretty good, would make a great long story instead of a one-shot if you wanted to continue! i would love it! keep up the great work!