Reviews for Canadian Idiot
Lady Talla-doe chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
-laughs- I /hate/ that song, but I adore the story. I can totally see Sheppard baiting Rodney with it. :) Good job!
Albinomonkeyc chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
Canada also has Avril Lavigne...
AlbinoMonkeyC chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
B-U-R-N!
Lady Valmar chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
That was awesome. I love that song. Always thought it suited SGA's boy toy twesome very nicely but I never had a chance to fit it into a fic that would work.

LV
TheGummiBear chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
I love that song! Weird Al's the best. Great fic- wish I'd thought of it!
memyselfandi89 chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
OH THAT IS GREAT! I was thinking about using that same song in a fic too but I guess you beat me to it. Might do it anyway.
Sokorra Lewis chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
Erg..Evil AOL and revolving ISP numbers. Anyhow...I found it funny and I can see John listening to that song and showing it to Rodney. I wonder what lyrical retrubution Rodney will find.

Welcome to Atlantis Fic! It's a very nice playground.:)
nwfairy chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
OMG I have to see if he has a myspace to find this song , its funny.

aboot 8D
offlinegremblin chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
that...is...hilareous! I've been trying to figure out a good way to parody 'Canadian Idiot' for eons now but couldn't! Thank you so much, it's great! *falls off chair laughing*
Midnight-Starr1 chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
great story haha!
amsilcox chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
That was fun and the vid to the song is cute too. Someone put an SGA vid together for it and my roommate saved it to her laptop.
Dr. Dredd chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
Oh, my God! *runs off to download song*
Deana chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
ROTFL that was funny! I loved Weird Al! I still have tapes that are like-man-almost 20 years old! lololol
BelovedOne chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
Ohmigod... made the mistake of reading this at work... nearly lost it while there was a customer in the store!

Great job! Absolutely HILARIOUS!

BelovedOne