Reviews for And then, there was TA
TheGreatAnimeFan chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
A wonderful fanfic. I must save.
mirai3k chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
adorable! this ship doesn't get enough love! & honestly I always felt that 02 DaiKari would have been a lot cooler than 02 Takari (but that's probably because 02 Takeru bugged me)

blah. either way, I love how naturally you write these kids, all of them. & Oh Tai!
Taichi-Yamato4ever chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
That was so adorable! I'm more of a Takari girl but this fic earned it's way into my favorites.
AnT chapter 1 . 2/14/2002
I'm not much of a Daikari fan, even though they're a cute couple, this is really good. Kind of make me wonder this is what Davis and Kari's life were before TK came.
Forever Unnoticed chapter 1 . 2/3/2002
That was really good! (I don't exactly like digimon anymore) I needed to read one of those. I've just never known Kari to be so mischievious! Tai hates Matt too much...oh nevermind he's always hated him like this! OK, well, keep up the good work and add more pwease!
fwaeewf chapter 1 . 12/27/2001
great story, hope chapter 2 comes out soon
cataclysmically starry-minded chapter 1 . 8/26/2001
this was a good story. it was so cute
AmericanMercury chapter 1 . 7/24/2001
The instant you get home...finish it!
Mrriddler chapter 1 . 7/18/2001
I like it.
someone chapter 1 . 7/16/2001
This is so good. I'm just lovin' the story right now (no character bashing YAY!). Continue soon please.
gia-x chapter 1 . 7/2/2001
i absolutely love this fic. it's so sweet. you did such a great job. rock on!
Mystic Rider chapter 1 . 7/2/2001
*sniff* wow...O_o
DigiDestined of Courage chapter 1 . 7/2/2001
Awesome! I can't believe I didn't stumble upon this earlier.

Where's Chap. II?
Mary Jane3 chapter 1 . 7/1/2001
That was so cute._ You are a really good author, but could you write a sequel or something, please? _
Daisukes girl lazy chapter 1 . 6/30/2001
hey that is really kool,i cant wait till more chapters!Daikari is kool...i dont like takari...o well!