Reviews for Nariko
Sakura's a bitch, that's all I have to say
Battlesny chapter 28 . 6/8
fun story :) are you dead or something? cause you haven't written in about 6 years.
if not are you gonna come back please?
and if you are, sorry for asking such a rude question. (it's not rude to ask that if you're still alive right?)
Battlesny chapter 11 . 6/7
yay the omake wasn't a fake alternate reality like most omakes.

if the strength of demon foxes are all based on their number of tails, is it the same with all the other demons as well. and do the other 8 major demons, like Shukaku, all have 9 tails as well?
DreamRealm3 chapter 28 . 11/28/2014
Oh my gosh! Loved this! hehe buut whhyyyy! I want this to be a ShikamaruXNariko fic! Ugh

Do you know any good ShikamruX_ Fics?
Aergaia chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
Naruto, genderbend fics are hard to come by. Thanks for makong one.
lovleydragonfly chapter 28 . 1/26/2014
I CANT BELIEVE YOU ABANDONED THIS BEUTIFUL STORY...!
myheartisopen62 chapter 22 . 8/3/2013
I found it very funny when shikamaru asked nariko to tell him mom he feared her. One of the best lol moment in the collette chapter
manga-neko-96 chapter 20 . 6/11/2013
Oops! I thought min was for minato Not minoru...
manga-neko-96 chapter 19 . 6/11/2013
Love the metaphor! For Garra killing is like being a kid in a candy shop! Perfect description!
manga-neko-96 chapter 18 . 6/11/2013
Head to desk. Neko Chan. Robbing the victims (ca-ching). Minatory O-O. You are killing me! I love it!
manga-neko-96 chapter 17 . 6/11/2013
To a post... lolz again!
manga-neko-96 chapter 16 . 6/11/2013
Oh my gosh! Your story is so freaking amazing! Each chapter actually makes me laugh out loud! Lolz! Keep it up!
Akuma's Raze chapter 27 . 4/1/2013
This is really good! I'm sorry it took me so long to review but that's just cause it was so good! Keep up the good work
Chopsticks89 chapter 28 . 9/18/2012