Reviews for Nariko
I almost had a heart attack when I saw how many votes sasuke had
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2016
Doesn't her disguising as a guy prove that you need to be a male to gain respect and opportunities in the first place? Its different if you power through and prove your worth as a girl the whole way through. Otherwise it's just contradictory and still degrading.
mage.of.manga chapter 8 . 8/20/2016
I LOVE YOU
YOU ARE THE FORTH HOKAGE OF FANFIC WRITERS
I WISH TO ONE DAY BE AS GOOD AS YOU
YOSH
mage.of.manga chapter 4 . 8/20/2016
YEAH MAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHGAHAHggaggGAGGAGAHAHHAHAHHAHA SHIKANARU 4 LIFE HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAGA I WIN FORNOW HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHGAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHGAGAGAJHAGAHAGAHAGAHAGHAAHAGHAHAHAHAH
lilian123 chapter 4 . 5/21/2016
Can you make a gaanaru fanfic cauze i totally love gaanaru and i hate shikanaru...xd:)
Guest chapter 11 . 6/27/2015
Sakura's a bitch, that's all I have to say
Battlesny chapter 28 . 6/8/2015
fun story :) are you dead or something? cause you haven't written in about 6 years.
if not are you gonna come back please?
and if you are, sorry for asking such a rude question. (it's not rude to ask that if you're still alive right?)
Battlesny chapter 11 . 6/7/2015
yay the omake wasn't a fake alternate reality like most omakes.

if the strength of demon foxes are all based on their number of tails, is it the same with all the other demons as well. and do the other 8 major demons, like Shukaku, all have 9 tails as well?
LazyHaru chapter 28 . 11/28/2014
Oh my gosh! Loved this! hehe buut whhyyyy! I want this to be a ShikamaruXNariko fic! Ugh

Do you know any good ShikamruX_ Fics?
Aergaia chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
Naruto, genderbend fics are hard to come by. Thanks for makong one.
lovleydragonfly chapter 28 . 1/26/2014
I CANT BELIEVE YOU ABANDONED THIS BEUTIFUL STORY...!
myheartisopen62 chapter 22 . 8/3/2013
I found it very funny when shikamaru asked nariko to tell him mom he feared her. One of the best lol moment in the collette chapter
manga-neko-96 chapter 20 . 6/11/2013
Oops! I thought min was for minato Not minoru...
manga-neko-96 chapter 19 . 6/11/2013
Love the metaphor! For Garra killing is like being a kid in a candy shop! Perfect description!
manga-neko-96 chapter 18 . 6/11/2013
Head to desk. Neko Chan. Robbing the victims (ca-ching). Minatory O-O. You are killing me! I love it!