Reviews for By Hurting You
VEENA4 chapter 1 . 1/4
It's a heart touching one!..
I liked it!.. :-)
Bastet Goddess chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
YES! He found her!
crenshawheightskjlol chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Damn it...why'd you make me cry?

The second I saw the song, someone who used to be very near and dear to me came to mind, and reminded me that I was human again.

. ...hate you...

(excellent story though. really, really, REALLY good.)
Inume-blue chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
I love it, good song and a great story. :)
secretly-eager-to-please077 chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
one i love the song you used its awesome! two what is it with you that makes them both suffer then finally be with each other in the end
tigerfrog chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
I really like your story and even looked up the song it was nice. thanks
Kat P chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
I look forward to your stories. I read Silhouette a while ago and having been hoping for more since then. Thank you.
Deathmvp chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
This is another great story by you.
cecita16 chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
OMG that was great the end was kinda crazy though i think it could heve used a little mare but i loved it
Black.Wolf.Redeemed chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
wow, that made me cry... it was so sweet and i loved it!
InuyashasGurl23 chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
man... love your stories... ive read this one twice and it gets better every time!
Finnish and PROUD chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
Honestly I cryed when I read this and listen that song in same time it was just too sad. Kagome and Inuyasha need each other. I loved this one...( I'm sorry about my english I'm from finland so I don't write very well but I understand english some what.)
Kaylee-chan chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
i love it!
Leila84 chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
I really don't have a word to describe your story. . .I guess I will have to settle for excellent! Although that word doesn't really express it well enough either. lol I LOVED it!
iloveanimecartoons chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
that was so ver...**sniff**...(hold me)...sweet and touching and wonderful and lovely and beautiful and i just LOURVED it! this is why you're one of my fav authors! luju, Neisha!

-iloveanimecartoons