Reviews for The Superunknown
Ducky chapter 1 . 3/17
Oh my god they're getting married I have NEVER been this happy sweet mother of Christ.
amyh52 chapter 1 . 1/11
super sweet
Mae Snapdragon chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Just thought I'd review and tell you that that was gorgeous. Beautiful. Amazing. I do not know what to say about it other than that.
lostfoundrescued chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
wow this was so beautifully written. great choice of words, really like the whole story, like the drowning feeling so much. its so cool.
morphine and lollipops chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Very nicely written. I really enjoyed it! It's an interesting concept, them together? But you made it work. Bravo!
Jennifer Osuagwu chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Sam and Derek are not gay you bumb shit. fags are wrong. you are a dumbass.
BrokenForEternity chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
cool
em-gurl25 chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
That. Was. So. HOT.
princetongirl chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
loved it update soon
Nancy chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
AMAZING STORY! Will you write more Life With Derek slash?
Nunda chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
I am picking my jaw up off of the floor right now. My god, that was a GREAT story. Probably the best LWD story I've read on here. Great, great stuff. I wanted to write a Sam/Derek story, but after this, gah, how could I? You just wrote the absolute perfect one.

I hope you continue to write. Maybe some more Sam/Derek goodness? ;)
icecreammonster chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
I totally enjoyed this Derek & Sam story! It is wonderfully written and I love how you incorporated Soundgarden into it. It worked & they are my fav!

Kudos!
Sky-Knight-Myde chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
That is one of the best stories I have read in all my time (3 to 4 years) of reading fanfiction. In other words, you rock loudly!

~Myde~
JanetBanana chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
Okay, first of all, I thought I'd reviewed this when you first published it...but obviously not.

Secondly, I only realized after submitting the OTHER review, that that was a sequel of sorts to this.

But anyway, this story had been awesome from the beginning. The whole thing had the forbidden romance thing going, plus seeing Derek like that, all in his head emotional, something I've never really read before quite like that.

So, hmm. Wonder what happened for that other story to come about after this.
Jo chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
Wow. Really, after reading this that's my main thought. Wow. This is really good. I love the progression from just sex to relationship and all the realizations and everything. Great job!